[Tournament] CAWS20 - Codex Asynchronous Winter Swiss - Sign-up / tracker thread!

Yeah its a copypasta artifact, apologies

I’ll bring back Dark Horse (Demon/Necro/Bashing). Just to mess with the model.

2 Likes

I’m down for another round.

btw this is standard, no changes, right? I assume the reference here is a copypasta artifact?

We’ll be playing with a variety of card edits that intend to mixup the balance of the game, buffing some lower played specs / colors and nerfing some of the higher-played cards that tend to dominate tournament play.

1 Like

Yes, sorry I missed that, I called out standard in the first PP but missed that spot

1 Like

I’m in, deck TBD.

1 Like

Mono Red for me

2 Likes

I’ll join the tourney! still have to think about my deck…

3 Likes

Unless there are MMM1 matches between now and the 4th, model’s choice is [Demonology/Disease]/Discipline.

1 Like

I´m in, too. Not decided my deck yet.

3 Likes

I´m in, didn´t decide my deck now.

3 Likes

Just a reminder to everyone that we will start the tourney on Monday (less than 4 days away!) and I will need your deck submissions by then!

1 Like

Tagging @Zoroocky as a recent arrival, all skill levels welcome! I got invited to a tournament shortly after I joined, and I had a great time!

Also tagging @bolyarich, been a a few months since we’ve seen you, hope you’re OK!

Happy new year, folks!

1 Like

I play [Necro]/Disease/Discipline

1 Like

I’ll go discipline, anarchy, finesse

1 Like

I go [Present]/Future/Peace

1 Like

Stepping out of comfort zone and testing hypothesis. [Finesse]/Blood/Fire

Time to play top tier.
[Finesse]/Anarchy/Strength

1 Like

Before I post matchups, just want to confirm I have the field of decks correct here: 30 minutes for anyone to check if they are missing or something is wrong!

PLAYER DECK
Bomber678 [Finesse]/Anarchy/Strength
Steve44 [Necromancy/Disease]/Discipline
bansa [Finesse]/Blood/Fire
Nopethebard MonoRed
Unity [Present/Future]/Peace
CarpeGuitarrem MonoRed
Nekoatl [Demonology/Disease]/Truth
zhavier [Blood]/Feral/Strength
FrozenStorm [Demonology/Necromancy]/Finesse
hardy83 [Discipline]/Anarchy/Finesse
charnel_mouse [Demonology/Disease]/Discipline
EricF [Demonology/Necromancy]/Bashing

Welcome everyone to our winter tourney! Glad to see a good 12-player field here :slight_smile:

Here are our round one matchups, reminder that if you are listed first in these pairings you are expected to start a thread w/ a title containing the exact text below (so I will be starting a thread for my game w/ hardy with the text [CAWS20] Round1: FrozenStorm [Demonology/Necromancy]/Finesse vs hardy83 [Discipline]/Anarchy/Finesse

GL HF everyone!

CAWS20 Round1

1. [CAWS20] Round1: Bomber678 [Finesse]/Anarchy/Strength vs Steve44 [Necromancy/Disease]/Discipline
  2. [CAWS20] Round1: bansa [Finesse]/Blood/Fire vs Nopethebard MonoRed
  3. [CAWS20] Round1: Unity [Present/Future]/Peace vs CarpeGuitarrem MonoRed
  4. [CAWS20] Round1: Nekoatl [Demonology/Disease]/Truth vs zhavier [Blood]/Feral/Strength
  5. [CAWS20] Round1: FrozenStorm [Demonology/Necromancy]/Finesse vs hardy83 [Discipline]/Anarchy/Finesse
  6. [CAWS20] Round1: charnel_mouse [Demonology/Disease]/Discipline vs EricF [Demonology/Necromancy]/Bashing
2 Likes