RACE #2 - Top 4 - zhavier ([Fire]/Necromancy/Growth) vs. YoungBuck ([Past]/Peace/Ancarchy)

Thanks for all the tips!

I feel like Past is a tricky option against your build because you can still do a lot of dmg without a lot of gold, and it would be difficult for me to capitalize on a Rememberer strategdy with hasted units keeping my board down. Defintely a better option than Peace against Growth though. The Peace machine requires I just overwhelm you with board presences, and unless I am already winning hard in board before it gets going, I don’t have the turns to spare waiting for my board to get huge against growth.

How have you lost games with that deck build? Seems like I had pretty crummy options overall to deal with it, and I am curious where you might go with that build when facing a deck with good upgrade destroying options

I was definetly too hung up on getting the Boot Camp/Mox/BS strat going. Given that I drew miserablely for the PPA build.

Well, to be fair, EricF was my only loss during the round robin… so, I don’t have strong hopes for this upcoming fight.

And when I lost to Past/Peace/Anarchy, it wasn’t with this deck. I just knew what to expect out of your build. Using Argagarg would almost always prompt a stewardess to deal with my bucket of water. Zane is really the hardest part of that build for me, usually. Drakk is pretty much just as bad though.

Well best of luck to you! I would be worried if I was EricF!

Against future and balance? I would probably hope my fire spec can win, or win on the strength of my heroes spells.

Yesss! Snappy line, nice level of wit, solid execution, perfect timing. 9/10, would quip again.