[MMM1] Game3: Purple(Dwarddd) vs. Red(bolyarich)

Take your time and don’t worry about delay at all :+1: I hope your real life problems go okay

Let’s start another one. Game 3 or 4 for your choise. I’m on vacation now, so could reply very fast.
#3 if you think that this series needs to show something, so i shouldn’t do moves like ‘let’s tech sanatorium/crahbarrow on first tech circle’
#4 if it’s ok for you.

the last game was still open imo :thinking:

i lost the spirit of that game, made more, than 2 very bad desecions and want not to waste more my and, more important, @dwarddd, time.

1 Like

Considering i am on -5 gold here I’m not sure this game is decided, but that is not actually the point.
If you think you made a decision that you will NEVER make again in the same position, then this game shouldnt count and we will start a new game on game 3
If you think that you took a reasonable risk and it just didnt pay off THIS time then we can say Purple wins this one and start on game 4

Also, glad you got through last week okay and have reached vacation :slight_smile:

1 Like

let’s count coz you did it well. I think that i will try this idea(p2 first tech T2 card), may not this series, but at all

1 Like

Will record this game and start the next in my morning

1 Like