[MMM1] - Game 3 - Green (Codexnewb) vs Blue (Frozenstorm)

???!? In what universe does this not look like an already won position for you? XD

Indeed lol

I also jacked up my patrol last turn it seems; I didn’t have 2 OCs on the board, I had two scribes.

I mean it’s technically possible for me to prevent a MoLaC, but let me see if I can actually pull that off…

haha, i meant moreso it’s not so much you played poorly, but the garrison bottom deck really hurts. im sure this will come back to bite me in the a$$ later on once things even out.

1 Like

Here goes the long odds!

MMM1 Game 3 Player 2, Turn 8

P2 Blue vs P1 Green

Starting Hand

Manufactured Truth
Flagstone Garrison
Overeager Cadet
Flagstone Garrison (techn)
TD + Elite (omg)
Spectral Aven + Scribe (TD)
SF + AoW + BI (Scribe, that’s it no more money to get Judgment day)

Events of Turn:

Upkeep:

• Get Gold (9+4float+1scav)
  • Draw1 techn
  • Tech 2 cards in (except turn 1)
All Teched Cards

Elite Training, Judgment Day
Spectral Flagbearer, Macciatus, the Whisperer
Drill Sergeant, Spectral Flagbearer
Flagstone Garrison x2
The Art of War x2
Overeager Cadet x2
Scribe x2

Main:

• Flagstone Garrison (11)
  • Flagstone Garrison (8)
  • Overeager Cadet, draw 1 rs draw 1
  • Elite Training bigby and Oni (6)
  • Bigby kills Midori, maxbands and heals
  • Traffic Director, draw 2 (5)
  • Scribe, draw 3 (3)

concede, couldn’t dig up the Judgment day or other OC, got the Art of War but that doesn’t do enough, GG WP!

got it. GG!!

i feel really lucky here. your Turn 4 really caught me off guard. nicely played.

Draw lined up for it, and I spose if there’s no Verdant in that hand (and instead it’s the BA or MOLAC) it would have been enough to get me online (or if I draw a Garrison on the rs for turn 6, which was a 50/50), but I spose I shoulda seen that I was long odds to keep it down, and perhaps it would have been smarter to not play the other OC get the RS a turn earlier.

Oh well! on to the next

1 Like