Map Cards are the one part of the game that are not shown or listed online anywhere, outside of a couple teasers in the rulebook and the kickstarter. For the sake of the rest of us, would someone with the deluxe set mind listing out the map cards and what they do?
- FURY ROAD: Players can only have one patroller at a time.
- FLAGSTONE MINES: Players can hire any number of workers per turn.
- BIG GAME HUNTERS: Each player gets an extra [2 gold] during each of their upkeeps.
- HARD TIMES MILL: Workers cost an extra [1 gold] to hire.
- NO RUSH 15 MINUTES: Prevent all damage until after each player has taken 4 turns.
- DAGGERFALL PRISON CAMP: Hiring workers doesn’t cost a card. (Track how many workers you have some other way.)
- MYSTICAL FOREST: Whenever you would ready a unit or hero during your turn, you may put a +1/+1 rune on it instead.
- BURIAL GROUNDS: Whenever a hero dies, it’s gone forever this game.
- PINNACLE: Heroes can cast ultimate spells even if they aren’t max level and even if they arrived that turn. Dead heroes must wait an extra turn to be resummoned.
- VORTOSS RUINS: Players can’t build the heroes’ hall or tech lab add-ons, but automatically get their effects.
- BLOODBOWL: All units have +1 ATK and haste.
- LOST TEMPLE: Players ignore all tech building requirements and don’t need heroes to cast spells.