[CAWS21] Round3: P1 FrozenStorm [Necromancy]/Balance/Truth vs P2 OffKilter [Finesse]/Feral/Truth

GG!

Nice macro game with that graveyard + tower opener… you managed to always have enough defense!

1 Like

Indeed, it was gonna be a turn or two to get it back on the turn there

TY! Graveyard and Tower were stealth MVPs here for sure, the free extra damage from Haunt was just enough “offensive defense” to keep the board “clear enough”. The Deteriorate draw on the turn to get to Cala was also really lucky.

GG WP! It was a fun and fresh kinda game, I liked Bomber’s callout on a Tech2 Truth fight, not something we see very much!

1 Like

Glad we had fun and gave a good show! I’m proud I did as well as I did considering my whiff hand in Turn 3 and how the tower was a strong counter to my reason for picking Nimble Fencer.

Plus, I got to give the gimmick that I built the deck around a whirl, advisable or not.

I think I need to figure out how to get an early heroes hall into the build to take advantage of the deck’s best synergies… or at least get some value from the suicide heroes that you got great value from!

4 Likes

Indeed a heroes Hall would have served well, the disadvantage to going maxband early like that is giving me card free blockers with less downside.

It was a great show and a fun gimmick! Flagbearer to cover was a neat move

1 Like