[CAWS21] Round 7: P1 zango [Balance]/Anarchy/Peace vs P2 bansa [Blood/Fire]/Feral

Yes, I got Crash Bomber and Pillage to break your base, GG! @FrozenStorm. Guess I could have checkmated since Zane was down. :smile: That Moments Peace really worked in my favor although it is a good card against Blood. Just bad timing right before Bloodlust. WP!

Nope, cal is still alive and I think he can manage the total cost 3 gold for this combo including the penalty :sweat_smile:

Awesome game of yours, especially after the weak opening hand. Well deserved! It was another game on razors edge as you seem to be a magnet for these kind of games :wink:

Good luck for the round of the last three standing!

4 Likes

Btw what do you mean by checkmating due to Zane being down? I honestly don’t get it (sorry if it’s obvious and I’m just standing beside myself)

nah, dw, just i can’t read anymore it seems XD sorry for bothering you.

1 Like

I meant I could have called a checkmate after seeing my draw since there are no possible moves to stop the base break. I sort of assumed but didnt take it that far to call it. Im always afraid I miss something which I often do and os the reason why I almost never call it.

Aaah, I see. Well, theoretically I could have gotten boot camp to sideline SL and then kill bugblatter first, but I’ve already used up my super power early teched boot camp joker in the game against frozen :grimacing:
(And probably then would have lost to another line)

2 Likes

Ahh yes. See I always miss something.