[CAMS22] Round6: P1 Penatronic [Finesse]/Disease/Necromancy vs P2 Shadow_Night_Black Mono Purple

Yes, but I’m gaurnteed to draw it in the next hand, so it just means I need to swap double time to the top of my deck to get the same card draw. (which means I don’t play nullcraft which actually makes my line better)

1 Like

Well, I never thought I’d see Double Time played in a tournament, let alone twice back to back, and then not have it win. Think maybe we deserve a little buff on that one :wink: GG WP @Shadow_Night_Black your Purple play continues to be exciting to watch even after all these years. Posting next round shortly, think it’s gonna be zango by and me vs pena

1 Like

hmmm, imo is already plenty strong as it is. the prob is that shadow remembered the rules wrong and prepared an illegal setup. Had he gone present with TD, hyperion, and geiger, imo the game would have ended with his victory.

Don’t want to crash the party, but with that much float from the early game with a serious tech 2 present plan without the double time, it probably would have sealed the deal as well. But sometimes this game isn’t only about winning, it’s about having fun and double time is definitely one of the best examples for that! :sunglasses:

1 Like

double time defo does not need to be buffed. that lose was 100% my misplay and not double time. At some point I’ll get the time and find the line that wins no matter what through those turns.