[CAMS21] Round3: P1 Dreamfire [Discipline/Strength]/Finesse vs P2 bansa [Finesse]/Discipline/Strength

GG WP! My T2 was a major failure and there was no way I could have closed the gap but Im glad at least I learned something here and saw hope in a tighter game in this pseudo mirror match :wink:

I thought your defense early in the game was quite inspired tbh, though I was expecting you to tech up earlier, especially considering the delayed reshuffle. What do you think would’ve worked better?

1 Like

Well I would have but you broke my Tech I… I needed to patrol rook and not take the bait.

1 Like

I actually was more confused about when you went tech2 Dreamfire, the turn before you float 4 but could have built it then and had room for another hero on turn 7.

Turn 5 seemed fairly reasonable for bansa’s T2, given it wasn’t an option turn 3 and turn 4 was trying to take command of the board

1 Like

I floated 4 on my T6, when I was rebuilding my Tech 1. I wasn’t originally planning on teching up at all, but I jumped on the opportunity to do it right before reshuffling + skipping a worker to help dig for the newly-teched cards.

1 Like

Duh lol, didn’t notice your T1 was down

Yeah I don’t really know what I would’ve done in your place. I guess we’ll see if we get a rematch later in the tourny with you as P1!

1 Like