CAFS 2016: Barrelfish ([Necro]/Blood/Growth) vs. Mooseknuckles ([Growth]/Necro/Strength)

Discretion is the better part of valor, and getting hit by 58 attack sounds really painful. GG! @EricF

I’d be curious to get your analysis of this game. My gameplan was to put enough early pressure on that I could get to Tech II first, and then use my Crashbarrows to keep you down. On T5 I thought I had pulled it off, but you put up enough defense that I couldn’t take out your Tech II and then it just snowballed from there.

Beyond the misplay of not resummoning the Haunt on T4 (which I simply missed, but Legion and zhavier did not), is there anything else I could have done to break through?

imo u put some serious pressure. In ur shoes the only thing i would have done diff is killing tech II instead of ancient, mostly to gain Tempo.

good game!

I think that your best bet at victory was probably to beat me to an activated might of leaf and claw. My deck’s biggest weakness is it’s lack of haste, so if you can get yours operational before mine it becomes really difficult for me. Blood’s T2 is really strong, but its biggest weakness is lots of tokens/units.

1 Like