Damn it. If only I would have known then what I know now, I would of thrown that match. Congrats Fluffy and congrats to mysticjuicer for going undefeated.
Awhile back, I remember reading basketball related articles about Kobe Bryant. People were asking the question, "Does clutch play really exist?" The conclusion was no.
You may be asking, "What is the point?" Mysticjuicer finished 11-0. Five times he went to game 5 and 5 times he was clutch. I think I might have an award winning article series to write about this new discovery. If you still have any doubt, the last game 5 he won with Oni vs Arg. I rest my case.
I believe this is the final order for Morningstar Sanctuary.
- mysticjuicer - Dominant performance.
- Fluffiness - Rockin SS Grand Finals and a solid IYL showing.
- Southpaw Hare - Fantastic end to the season.
- CKR - I was 3-4 and made it here with a 4 game win streak.
- Scymrian - He was a contender for the 2nd place spot until the very end.
I would also like to mention the turning point of my season.
This was the point where I left the carousel. I went through Troq, Onimaru, and Rook to get here. It does feel really good to have a winning record in all of Zane's bad matchups. I still might get pissed again and jump back on the carousel, but for now I will bask in my usually temporary Yomi glory.