[Yomi Tournament] 19XX: Waifu 2 - BD_Corro is CHAMPION!

Memeing less is a banable offence, btw hth.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll be a second alt.

2 Likes

Sorry man. :frowning:

Updated OP with links to challonge. Feel free to submit a prediction!

So, I don’t believe @Leontes for a second. I’m pretty sure he starts his year of massive successes by 4-0’ing every match he has in this tournament as :chibimidori: and never looks back in every tournament he participates in from here on out.

I see you, Leontes. I see you striving for perfection.

2 Likes

chalonge kink is ded.
Real challong link: http://challonge.com/it/19xx_waifu2
Edit: also made a prediction based on player’s skill and current practice (0 for most of them).

1 Like

E U B O I S will only lose to other e u b o i s and or @CKR and @Bob199

With the exception of me. I win it all!

3 Likes

since i am the only one actually playing, i bet i will win it all, unless my ç°§*°ç bad luck that is pestering me these days keeps on. Otherwise will be a walk in the park.

Thanks for the link correction! For some reason Chrome doesn’t show the http in the address bar, but when I go to paste the link here it gets added, and that must mess it up somehow.

1 Like

shit

im too slow

2 Likes

the 10-est of sign-ups

6 Likes

Me vs @CloudCuckooCountry

Rook vs Gloria 1-0
Very close, he has checkmate unless I block with a 3. I block with a three and win next combat reveal.
Rook vs BBB 1-0
This one ended with a perfect? And no range. I had some good luck there ^^
Rook vs BBB 1-0
A lot closer
Rook vs Quince 1-0
Very close, but I manage to get out of two Patriot Mirror setups close to the end, which leaves him starving for cards.

GG! :smiley:

4 Likes

FourLiberties 4 - 0 Jude

:argagarg: :psfist: :pschip: :midori:

Rook confirmed top tier

2 Likes

Naw, neigutten is just that godlike.

2 Likes

Mystic Deadman vs. Southpaw Hare
Wednesday, February 8th at 5 PM CST!
All other timezones, check your local listings!

GMT: 11 PM

4 Likes

mysticjuicer 4 - 2 Bob199

:gloria: :psfist: :pschip: :vendetta:
:gloria: :pschip: :psfist: :midori:
:onimaru: :psfist: :pschip: :midori:
:onimaru: :pschip: :psfist: :argagarg:
:gloria: :psfist: :pschip: :argagarg:
:gloria: :psfist: :pschip: :setsuki:

hells of a set - tons of crazy moments
ggs Bob

2 Likes

Zqxx v @flagrantangles
4-3

:argagarg::psfist::pschip::quince:
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::quince: (I am in the GROOVE for these first matches. Flagrant is very shy about ever throwing, so I exploit his range with great success.)
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook: (Surprise switch to Rook catches me off-guard, but I’m not too worried. I duff a CMB with a 3 normal. Flargrant evens things up, however, and things start to get really, really intense. I’m KD with 7hp, Flagrant’s at 5hp, I’m almost all the way through my deck, desperate for my last 10 to counter special blocks so I can set up a checkmate. I’m super deep into the think tank, ready to finish off the match, heart pounding, in the zone… when flagrant disconnects! :confounded: Yomi-interruptus is not a good feeling!)
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::quince:
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::quince:
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::quince: (Quince mad! Quince SMASH! Flagrant finally gets the #read on me and rediscovers throws. All of a sudden, he is absolutely running circles around me! With each game, I’m more and more worried about the full four-game runback :dizzy_face:)
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::quince: (Luckily, in this final game, I remember who I am. A fish. A proud fish who refuses to bow down to tyrants. No jokers for the vast majority of the game, but then I pulled two in fairly quick succession at the end, setting up a soft checkmate.)

Great set as always, flagrantangles!

6 Likes

@Chase hey - I just realized that as a new member of the forums you might have restricted access to private messages. If you see this message, please make a couple of posts in this thread, and like a couple of posts in this thread. That should hopefully give you enough activity to be able to respond to private messages.

Please reply when you get this message. Thanks!

1 Like

so far my prediction is the most accurate. only @mysticjuicer with his op strenght managed to screw up my clarvoyance :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes