[Yomi Tournament] 19XX: Round 3 - Sign-Ups Open Until Tourney Start (Late Summer)

There is something positive in the delay. May be for that time we can reach 64 participants /or may be even 128 :heart_eyes:/, cant we? And this is going to be the biggest YOMI contention EVER :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

:heart: Thanks man. And don’t worry, I got that it was in jest. If you didn’t get my response, I recommend watching the trailer for black dynamite. I mean, I recommend watching the trailer for black dynamite either way, but…

1 Like

20$ is the least amount of cash I’d expect to use if I had a “night out”, so being able to get amazing Yomi play for that amount is a bargain anyway! :smiley: Thanks for the shoutout! :smiley:

Also, mysticjuicer has had passion from the beginning, always bringing the airhorns, good moods and a smile :smiley:

4 Likes

Is it too late to enter, now that it is officially delayed?

2 Likes

Not at all!

1 Like

Then I’m in, as long as the starting date is not at a very bad time for me!

7 Likes

Given the long lead time between sign ups and the event I’ll be sending out a bunch of @s once I know when I’ll start running the event.

For any of you who haven’t subscribed to @mysticjuicer 's YouTube site, do so now. I want a teary eyed “OMG 300 Subcribers” video! He is THE official ambassador of this game to the world. Seriously, and without any sarcasm or humor.

10 Likes

Yomi.
Codex.
Fantasy Strike.

Seriously, Sirlin. Why is this man not on your payroll for all the Exposure Bucks he rakes in for you?

11 Likes

I’m paid in the smile and laughter of every child who uses valuation to win card games against their friends. :wink:

More seriously, Sirlin has told me that he appreciates what I do, and asked if there was anything he could do to help promote my stuff on social media, etc. That’s enough for me. :slight_smile: Given the insane amount of time I’ve spent playing his games, I really feel like I’m the one who comes out ahead on the exchange! :smile:

14 Likes

Humble way of saying you’ve got it made with all that YouTube c4$h

3 Likes

making money on YouTube in 2017 lol

Summary

my channel isn’t actually monetized

3 Likes

9 Likes

I’m in @mysticjuicer

3 Likes

3 tournaments? Bring it on!

3 Likes

In. How could I say no?

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t see this. Yeah, I definitely want in.

4 Likes

This is my favorite post I’ve ever read on this forum! Thanks for all that ye do, @mysticjuicer! And thanks to the other tournament organizers and all the competitors, legendary and to-be-legendary alike, for making Yomi events fun to participate in! :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

If signups are still open for this I’d like to play.

2 Likes

They are! Sign ups will remain open until the event starts. I’ll recheck people’s interest/ability to participate closer to the start date.

2 Likes