[Yomi Tournament] 19XX: Round 3 - Sign-Ups Open Until Tourney Start (Late Summer)

what would be the date for it?

Never done a tournament with the core Yomi crowd. Still room for one more?

2 Likes

The format of the event will be one match played per week. So i’ll set up a conversation between the two players who’ve been matched up, and you have a week to play your match and post the results in this thread. Double elimination means you get two losses before you’re out.

I’ll be starting the event off at the end of May.

Absolutely!

Count me in!

1 Like

Woah wait you’ve been in contact with hartley?? Where the hell is he?
BRD has been searching for him for months

2 Likes

When Juushichi and Silmerion came to visit, they reminded me that he lived fairly nearby, and I remembered that I had his contact info. He came over for a while and we badgered him into getting twitter. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’d kinda gotten lost during the forum transition.

1 Like

Starts in June? I’m in!

Hopefully you guys will be a bit flexible with me during busy times with Fantasy Strike up ahead. After all, I’m “always available”

4 Likes

I’m in
Youknownothing

2 Likes

Yes hi I am signing up for this DDD:

@Bomber (and the rest of BRD) sorry I fell out of the loop I a) hate Skype b) got pretty busy IRL and c) really suck at keeping in touch

5 Likes

What he heck is BRD, and why couldn’t you guys get some decent intel? Juicer was sitting around on his day off and stumbled into hartley. You guys are on thin ice. If there are any more screw ups like this, then the CKR will have to pay you a visit and deliver the CMB. Now, get back to work and deliver Jengajam because he owes us a SS.

6 Likes

I promise not to accidentally-play-Troq-and-nearly-win-two-games-before-either-me-or-my-opponent-notice again.

8 Likes

Mah boi.

We actually moved to discord now. Please come join us! We miss you! The flight of the brd needs you!
Hartley-chaaaaan!

2 Likes

Ay look man, we got agents all over the world but it’s hard.
I’ll do my best to find Jenga but I can’t promise results… The man is an enigma.

3 Likes

You are only allowed to be this Savage if you come from the prehistoric ages! Who teleported this man from the stone age!

4 Likes

Surrender to the savage madness neigutten.

6 Likes

This will be my first digital Yomi tournament. Count me in and good luck to all participants.

8 Likes

I’m not so secretly hoping that @IamNobody shows up to play under the guise of a user name that looks like a mnemonic followed by numbers. just sayin…

6 Likes

Hi, I’m in ! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

This won’t be a 19XX without @JonnyD imo

3 Likes