Yomi Gameplay Videos

IYL Finals with live commentary while I played. Think its pretty good and gives a really in-depth insight into how I play and what I look for while playing, not sure I’ve seen commentary like this before. Hope you all like it, and I’d love feedback including negative feedback since this is my first time ever doing any commentary, while playing or otherwise.
https://youtu.be/7F44774ZWK4

8 Likes

The game so nice we recorded it thrice!

Hell of a set! Really glad I caught it.

7 Likes

Finally back talking over games. Caught another Counterpick Cake match between Nopethebard and Ivan!

It’ll be here when it’s done processing

3 Likes
1 Like

vengefulpickle vs @GutterOwl in Solo Shodown

1 Like

First Solo Shodown cast… and it’s a Zane mirror :zane:

It’ll be here when it’s done processing, what a goofy set!

3 Likes

Losers finals of counterpick cake, between Girnom and Nopethebard!

Great set to watch!

2 Likes
4 Likes

I should definitely post this here for people who aren’t following the Solo Shodown thread, featuring the greatest G1T1 play in history.

5 Likes

Decided to record and upload a LLL match between @mastrblastr and @Hobusu!

5 Likes

Myself and @undergroundmonorail duking it out in Solo Shodown

2 Likes

My LLL set with @ratxt1, when it finishes processing.

1 Like

Not quite as hype as that last set I posted, but still some close finishes in my last Solo Shodown match.

2 Likes

LLL6: me vs @mastrblastr

3 Likes

LLL6 vs @Hobusu

On Twitch

I seem to have borked my twitch/youtube integration… hopefully a more permanent version of this video to come soon.

3 Likes

First attempt at commentary in a while, a little bit too much use of “you” when it wasn’t clear which character I was talking about, so it can get confusing at times. It was a fun set though so I wanted to show it off.

6 Likes

“you” love to see it. “you” should all watch this

2 Likes

LLL vs @ratxt1

1 Like

Here’s my BTB2 game vs @migohunter

1 Like

19xx Season 1 vs OwlFlame

1 Like