Yomi Complete 2nd Edition Bundle (Sold out)

I’m getting into Sirlin’s game pretty late, just having bought Codex (and falling in love with it). I’m looking at Yomi now, and noticed that the current 2nd edition bundle is out of stock. I haven’t been tracking it for very long, so I don’t know if this is a long standing situation (maybe they were KS overstock?).

I’d like to get started with Yomi, but don’t want to go down the route to purchasing things piecemeal, and then have the complete version become available a month or two later. Can we expect it back in stock (soon/eventually), or are we looking at another KS launch for it to come back?

Thanks!

(sorry if this has been asked before, I didn’t see anything recently posted about this topic from the search).

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, there’s nothing exclusive to the complete bundle for Yomi that can’t be bought piecemeal (unlike Codex, which only offers map cards through the Deluxe Set if you don’t want to mess with print-and-play). If the price without any discounts would be the same either way, you could just buy all the pieces at once. It’s less convenient, but it may be a while before anything that’s sold out gets reprinted since Sirlin is focused so heavily on the Fantasy Strike fighting game right now.

5 Likes