[XCAPS20] ROUND4 Bolyarich [Demonology]/Anarchy/Balance vs FrozenStorm [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth

Good hand, without drawing Sharks still good. I guess here i lost - haven’t any good turns.

yes10chars

i can’t destroy your t3, can’t play spells, can’t do really good blocks, can’t anything. You still have healthy T2 with all tools you really need. It could take 2 or more turns but it’s agony

1 Like

Okay then, GGWP! I do think I can close it, and I’m not sure just drawing one gunship is certain defeat, but I do think I’ll be able to kill your tech 2 through the steam tank anyway (I have Rambaster and Monkey in hand), which should buy me enough time to gunship myself.

My turn 5 shark draw was super key, I needed it though! The Gunship draw w/ no tech 2s looked rough, I didn’t think you’d reach the tech 2 though. I was surprised to see Tiny B AND Garg on turn 3, I thought for sure you were trying to sneak a Dark Pact in to snowball. Felt a little bad to sell out my own tech 1 to get to Vandy, but just to increase the cost of StW and Deteriorate it was probably worth it anyway.

Rough map to play on for Zane and Vandy, definitely a more unit-focused matchup

1 Like