[XCAPS20] Map Tournament SIGNUPS

I think what @bolyarich means, @zhavier, is “do you have a spreadsheet tracking match results that you’d be willing to make public view-only”, which I assume you are tracking w/ your normal sheet and it would be okay w/ you to share it view-only, but up to you :wink: I had been doing that in the OP for the past few tournies, so folks could check the records of other players easily and anticipate their next possible / likely opponent(s)

Sure, but beware, you are looking into the mind of a crazy person, aka a programmer.

3 Likes

So AFAICT, next round will be Bomber v Winner EricF/SNB, and Zhav v Boly, w/ me on a bye? That seem right @zhavier?

Yup, thats accurate. Guess I’ll get me and Boly started.

ROUND 7

FLAGSTONE MINES: Players can hire any number of workers per turn.

1. [XCAPS20] ROUND7 zhavier Monowhite vs Bolyarich [Demonology]/Anarchy/Balance
  2. [XCAPS20] ROUND7 EricF [Blood]/Strength/Growth vs Bomber678 [Discipline/Strength]/Peace

Frozenstorm has the bye.

@ericf @Bryce_The_Rice you can start your match

2 Likes

And for those not keeping track, ROUND 8’s map decided by process of elimination will be

PINNACLE: Heroes can cast ultimate spells even if they aren’t max level and even if they arrived that turn. Dead heroes must wait an extra turn to be resummoned.

2 Likes

Oh boy.

w/ adjudication in the @Shadow_Night_Black vs @EricF game, sounds like @EricF is going first against @Bryce_The_Rice for round 7, that correct @zhavier?

Yup, as edited in the above post.

1 Like

While we await the conclusion of Round 7, I can with certainty say that Bolyarich and Frozenstorm will square off next round, as I will be facing the winner of EricF and Bomber678, as otherwise there would be more repeat matches.

ROUND 8

PINNACLE: Heroes can cast ultimate spells even if they aren’t max level and even if they arrived that turn. Dead heroes must wait an extra turn to be resummoned.

1. [XCAPS20] ROUND8 FrozenStorm [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth vs Bolyarich [Demonology]/Anarchy/Balance
  2. [XCAPS20] ROUND8 EricF [Blood]/Strength/Growth vs zhavier Monowhite

@ericF with Round 7 complete, we can jump right into 8.

2 Likes

I’m very disappointed I didn’t make it to this map… It was the entire reason I splashed oni.

2 Likes

Looks like we are down to the finalists!

Best of 3 matches will need to be played to determine the winner, and of course, the remaining matches will be repeat maps, though not maps the two of us played each other on already, so not daggerfall prison camp.

ROUND 9

HARD TIMES MILL: Workers cost an extra [1 gold] to hire.

1. [XCAPS20] ROUND9 FrozenStorm [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth vs zhavier Monowhite
2 Likes

ROUND 10!

MYSTICAL FOREST: Whenever you would ready a unit or hero during your turn, you may put a +1/+1 rune on it instead.

1. [XCAPS20] ROUND10 zhavier Monowhite vs FrozenStorm [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth
3 Likes

Frozenstorm is the champion of this crazy ride! Thanks everyone who participated, its been fun.

Final Standings WIN-LOSS-BYE

FINAL STANDINGS W-L-B
FrozenStorm [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth 8-1-1
zhavier Monowhite 6-3-1
EricF [Blood]/Strength/Growth 5-3-0
Bolyarich [Demonology]/Anarchy/Balance 4-3-1
Bomber678 [Discipline/Strength]/Peace 3-3-1
Shadow_Night_Black Monopurple 3-3-0
James Monoblack 2-3-1
Akiata [Balance/Growth]/Finesse 2-3-0
charnel_mouse [Growth]/Anarchy/Peace 2-3-0
Dwarddd Monopurple 2-3-0
Nopethebard Monoblack 0-3-1
Carpeguitarrem Monowhite 0-3-0
codexnewb [Discipline/Strength]/Finesse 0-3-0
7 Likes

Wild tourney, GG WP everyone! Miracle Grow is obviously still strong even on zany maps

2 Likes

Of course Zane does well on ZANY terrain

1 Like

As does the deck named after fertilizer :slight_smile: Thanks for hosting, zhavier!

1 Like

Indeed, TY for organizing @zhavier :slight_smile:

Hope to see you all for CAMS20, the summer series! Zhav and I chatted and he’ll be organizing again, keep an eye for the thread!

Note, I was [Blood]/Str/Grow

Yea, that was a wierd formula error, fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like