[XCAFS20] Round8: dwarddd MonoPurple vs bansa [Law]/Peace/Finesse

What if you killed one or two backline guys with Hyperion and Nullcraft? Then you don’t have to take chances again. I was really pessimistic and thought you weren’t going to give me any chances.

Then if you kill hyperion i can’t win on T7, immortal was specifically better because it let me have two tech 2s out for T7 (it and the tric in hand)

oh damn

max could’ve survived against the remaining units

i didn’t think long enough!!! noooooooo

Yea, I feel like you didn’t have to give me a 50/50 chance. Wouldn’t Max’s flickering ability also help too?

Yeah that or NC works, seems i got sad that i couldn’t get a tricycloid to kill your numerous but small army and didn’t look enough into how much i could lower your attack

I even thought about flickering hyperion to get two attacks out of it but didn’t see that max would be able to tank afterwards

lol now im annoyed xd

I’ll console myself with the 2/5 chance of drawing temporal distortion with the hyperion draw which would’ve messed up being able to finish you in T7, so not a massive difference

This would be my board if you killed both my Fencers. Would you be able to deal 20 dmg to my base next turn?

Board Info:
In Patrol:

• :psblueshield: Squad Leader: L3 River (2/4A)
  • :psfist: Elite: Bluecoat Musketeer (2/2)
  • :ps_: Scavenger:
  • :pschip: Technician: Overeager Cadet (2/2)
  • :target: Lookout:

If you killed my Fencers, it also decreases my chance of drawing Jurisdiction or Hammer. Although I didn’t think about another tech draw so it would still be a high chance.

Yeah I could get through, but only if i didn’t draw any of temporal distortion or the tricycloid with hyperion on T6, so only a 2/5 chance.
2/5 chance of certain win. 2/5 chance i drew temporal distortion, the only way i can win that I can see after that is redrawing TD, there’s just no way to make up the 9dmg without a TD. That comes to a 1/7 chance. 1/5 chance i drew the tricycloid, which could be replaced by any of 5 cards in my discard (i’d tech differently), so 1/5 chance of 5/7 chance of winning.
All in all doing hyperion and NC into your backline on T6 gives me a 3/5 chance of winning on T7, then a ~20% of surviving to T8 and I’m not gonna work it out but I’ll give myself a 100% chance of winning on T8 and then round down a bit. Comes to (by possibly dodgy maths) ~65% chance of winning, so missed out on at least 15%, eh could’ve been worse but still stings.

1 Like

I know how that feels. I do it all the time. I mean literally every game. AND in my life too.

Hindsight can be a painful thing xd there’s always next time i guess.

1 Like

Games I can quit and not think about it but with life I know I shouldn’t do that but I get totally overwhelmed by the emotions and make even worse following decisions and again and again.

1 Like

Hmm, that is tough. Well I can’t speak for your life choices but in game your decision-making seems to be pretty damn good, you definitely have a good record against me. I know how the not-wanting-to-think-about-it goes though, i definitely take longer to do my turn proportional to how badly the game is going xd :confused:

Good luck with the final round(s?) of the tourney! I’m rooting for you now because you took 2 of my lives so if you win it makes me look less bad :wink:

2 Likes