[XCAFS20] Round1: FrozenStorm [Bashing]/Discipline/Ninjutsu vs bansa [Law]/Peace/Finesse

I think skipping worker to drop the Cuddles was definitely the right move. That really put me into a bad position. T4 could have been different I think. Was surprised that you killed my Tech II after looking at my hand.

1 Like

Yeah lapse of judgment, I was scared of the 50/50 garrison draw (thinking you had teched 2 of them), if I had known it was only 1 garrison no doubt I would have taken my chances. I also didn’t math out that I would be unable to re-break it (I’d seen your hand, I could have figured what your max patrol was and realized I wasn’t getting another shot next turn)

1 Like

I see. That makes sense. I think if we go again, pretty certain my chances are very low as P2. Feel like this was a lucky win for me.

New Blue is scary, I think you have decent chances

1 Like

River costs extra when casting Manufactured Truth. Also would need to have river in play before casting it.

1 Like

Onimaru instead of River before MT and Fencer kills Cuddles instead of Hiruki. Sorry for the errors. Edit as above.

1 Like

It’s all good man, I wasn’t coming back regardless :wink:

1 Like