1) Persephone, Single A+ Double A gameplan. Also gameplan revolves around bringing back non-pairs from discard..
2) Argagarg. His gameplan revolves around single Ace more than any character.
3) BBB. Single Ace/Double Ace gameplan + recurring cards, but since he gets K more he gets buffed.
4) Quince. His 2 lets him get back everything he needs. His Q pumps anything.
5) Vendetta. His J pumps anything. Recurring cards.
6) Midori. Loses out on AA++ Super, but still has access to his neutral tools+recurs stuff on block.
7) Zane. Loses out on Max Anarchy, but that's generally gameplan 2. Still does crazy damage on the starting hand too.
8) Geiger. Nerfed a bit, but same gameplan.
9) Onimaru: Loses damage, but because of how often he pumps its easy to forget. AA becomes more important. Final Authority is probably just as difficult.
10) Troq: Loses out on AAA gameplan, but he's number 10 just from getting buffed IMO. Still has Face Card/AA plan which is really good.
Setsuki gets buffed insanely hard here so I don't consider that staying the same.
Menelker gets BUFFED with his 10 now. + His K/Q pump anything His gameplan changes to K/Q now. HE DOESN'T EVEN BANISH JOKERS IN THIS META
I think its fair to say Rook & Troq get buffed from 5 card starting hands.
Similar, but not quite.
Grave. Loses AAA, but plays for Single A. His neutral remains super similar. Sorta nerfed because of bad damage output. Q also recurs.
Rook. Rook. CMB is probably the most important thing he gets for End Game. Rook Armor which he needs becomes a tad harder to get. Early game becomes much stronger.
Jaina: Her damage output without K is reduced, but its easier to draw into straights. 7 now gets the max amount of Aces. I think she gets slightly buffed with less joker variance. Still has recurring options.
Gwen: Loses out out on AAA, but K keeps her consistent. AAA is one of the few things that make her dodge follows up worth anything.
DeGrey. Relies on making you guess which strong option he has. Being able to have 3x of something is really important for this character IMO. Loses AA from A dodge followups. Nerfed.
Valerie. 4 Aces in hands is huge for her. 5 card starting hand probably kills the character.
Gloria. Huge nerf. Kinda obvious.
Lum. Huge nerf since he revolves around Full Houses and four of a kinds. K gets nerfed big time.
EDIT: 11:50 AM. Geiger gets super nerfed though? Would this use V1 no hand limit and no tie rules?