UK Fantasy Strike Meetup! 29/10/16

We will definitely have another one. The venue worked well, and once they get their staff back up we will be able to stay later than 8pm.

Is anyone here London based? I would love to know who I can meet up with to play informally!

3 Likes

Anyone got any more pics?

Iā€™m not on the discord so I havenā€™t actually seen any but I know more were taken.

1 Like

Send me a PM if any of you crazy kids ever end up coming to the Great White North! Had so much fun great food, great matches, and great people :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I got lazy and didnā€™t post them yet. I will later.

I mean how far north are we talkinā€™ here?

Technically visiting Canada would probably be South-East for you. :wink:

1 Like

If you end up seeing polar bears and a giant fat man in red you gone too far.:grin::christmas_tree::penguin:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a dump of photos

For some reason theyā€™re all on the side? Weird.

[details=Photos]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218837831978713089/242632888594595840/P1110182.JPG[/details]

6 Likes

I feel like not enough attention has been drawn to @Fenrirā€™s enormous spindown die. It was definitely pretty intimidating and I think the main reason he beat me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve considered buying one at SPIEL in Essen and now I regret not having done so. :frowning:

ā€œspeak softly and carry a big spindown diceā€ - Sun Tzu, probably

2 Likes

Wait wait, who is whom? I need to know :octopus:

2 Likes

Iā€™m the guy with long hair.
Utralaw is the guy smiling in every photo.
Zejety is the German looking one.
Snoc is actually Edward Snowden.
Apalm is the guy who actually looks like an adult.
Rincy is the sarcastic looking one.
And Fenrir looks kind of like his display picture.

4 Likes

ā€¦Kind of?

2 Likes

Wow, most people tell me I look like a teenager. So adult is an upgrade!

1 Like

Iā€™m depressed at how young you all look :frowning:

2 Likes

I donā€™t mean it in the sense of age, I mean it like youā€™re the only one who doesnā€™t look like a board game nerd. You look like you actually have a job. In a real field!

1 Like

:astonished: Omg he was never in Russia but secretly living in Europe

Iā€™m also in the UK: I have a full copy of Yomi 2e (including EX box because Iā€™m a sucker for storage solutions) and currently own the starter set for Codex and should have the core coming in today. Would be interested in meetups or even just some face to face games :slight_smile:

EDIT: Also Iā€™m in London!

4 Likes

You mean GEReat looking?

2 Likes