On the subject of venues:
Draughts doesn’t allow bookings on the weekends, and also has a maximum session time of four hours on the weekends. So I struck them off.
Gladstone sounded promising, but the 29th is their final night before they close down and they’re having a huge party. Darn!
Waterstones looks nice as well but closes at 6pm, so isn’t really suitable if we want to go later.
I’m looking into the Book Club, having emailed them. Expecting a response soon I guess?
I’ve sent a message to the Loading Bar, asking about their venues, hoping to hear from them soon too.
White Moustache will get back to me via email too.
I’m waiting for Sylvan Post to open so I can call them.
Sooo because I need to go to bed soon, by the time I wake up it will be night time in Britain. Then I’ll be boarding my first flight to another state tomorrow afternoon.
So by the time I’ve managed to correspond with all these places, I might be trapped on my flight to Britain.
Basically what I’m saying is I can’t guarantee having this finalised until the end of the week.
I know, that makes it hard for everyone. I’m sorry. I’m doing my best.