News Shop
Events Chat

[Tournarment] IYL 8 - Signup Now! - Begins March 1st

I guess I’ll play. I’ve been thinking about picking up the game again anyways. :smile: Though I should probably play a couple casual games first… I haven’t touched the game in about a year, I think? :sweat_smile:

Timezone is PST/PDT. My schedule is pretty flexible, usually past 5pm on M-F and most times on the weekend.

10 Likes

If you’re looking for casual matches, posting in the Yomi channel in the discord is a good idea. Feel free to join the new Weekly Casuals session as well if the time works for you.

3 Likes

been a while. think some of y’all might’ve forgotten how to kneel. line up. :persephone:

(4-10 pm arizona time, which is MST without daylight savings, just to screw everything up for everyone.

if i win this, everyone has to buy a copy of my game)

10 Likes

You designed Meltwater, @GutterOwl ? I’ve played that!

6 Likes

I’m in! Work is funny for me time wise but my ‘typical’ schedule is below (All EST):

Sunday & Saturday: Whenever
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 1900-2300

10 Likes

Oh, hey.
First of all, hi everyone! It’s been a long time from my last “raid” in this fantastic forum.

Thanks for ping: I’m really thinking about join this one, but unfortunately I don’t know if I can handle the necessary time. I’ll let you know within signups end.

8 Likes

Hey sorry, I think I have to withdraw for now. It’s likely that I’ll have to work a lot of overtime in March and scheduling will get difficult. If it looks like it won’t come to this, i’ll sign up again

4 Likes

Sign me up please,

GMT+1
available 11am to 8pm

7 Likes

Damn now I’m hyped for Yomi again, so many fresh faces and new players :grin:

7 Likes

I have been forced to join. Blame migo when I win and crush everyone else’s hopes and dreams.

9 Likes

“Blame migo”
I thought we did that all the time.

8 Likes