[Tournarment] IYL 8 - Complete

Only the cool kids have signed up for this. Let’s see if any of the pings want to be cool kids.

7 Likes

whoa what
also when you said Mass ping I thought you meant Massachusetts lol
when will this be again?

8 Likes

Round-robin will start March 1st, and go for roughly 3 months (10-13 weeks, depending on division sizes)

3 Likes

Hmm. Maybe. I like Yomi so much but I’m so uncomfortable committing to multi-week tournaments these days. And IYL is the most multi-week there is.

Signups close on 2/29? …I’ll decide later. Appreciate the ping!

8 Likes

I guess I’ll play. I’ve been thinking about picking up the game again anyways. :smile: Though I should probably play a couple casual games first… I haven’t touched the game in about a year, I think? :sweat_smile:

Timezone is PST/PDT. My schedule is pretty flexible, usually past 5pm on M-F and most times on the weekend.

11 Likes

If you’re looking for casual matches, posting in the Yomi channel in the discord is a good idea. Feel free to join the new Weekly Casuals session as well if the time works for you.

3 Likes

been a while. think some of y’all might’ve forgotten how to kneel. line up. :persephone:

(4-10 pm arizona time, which is MST without daylight savings, just to screw everything up for everyone.

if i win this, everyone has to buy a copy of my game)

11 Likes

You designed Meltwater, @GutterOwl ? I’ve played that!

6 Likes

I’m in! Work is funny for me time wise but my ‘typical’ schedule is below (All EST):

Sunday & Saturday: Whenever
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 1900-2300

11 Likes

Oh, hey.
First of all, hi everyone! It’s been a long time from my last “raid” in this fantastic forum.

Thanks for ping: I’m really thinking about join this one, but unfortunately I don’t know if I can handle the necessary time. I’ll let you know within signups end.

8 Likes

Hey sorry, I think I have to withdraw for now. It’s likely that I’ll have to work a lot of overtime in March and scheduling will get difficult. If it looks like it won’t come to this, i’ll sign up again

4 Likes

Sign me up please,

GMT+1
available 11am to 8pm

9 Likes

Damn now I’m hyped for Yomi again, so many fresh faces and new players :grin:

9 Likes

I have been forced to join. Blame migo when I win and crush everyone else’s hopes and dreams.

11 Likes

“Blame migo”
I thought we did that all the time.

9 Likes

Ok yeah put me in, coach

13 Likes

Alright, count me in! My available time is usually around 6am-10am CST for Mon-Fri, and very flexible on Saturdays (Friday 8pm - Saturday 10pm CST). Let’s make this a good one!

7 Likes

Oh preferred playtime will be something like 000-600 GMT

2 Likes

Hey!
So, till now 36 players… It means exactly 3 x 12 players divisions: that seems great!
By my side, since I’m not sure I can handle this, maybe it’s better to not join (and increase to less divisible 37). However, if you need one more player, in case of some player drop today, you can put me in.

5 Likes

Since Pickle haven’t counted me in yet, you joining actually gives us a round 38! Welcome aboard!

3 Likes