[Tournarment] IYL 8 - Complete

Hello.

Signing in.
(Prefered time interval 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)

12 Likes

EDIT: See below. i’m withdrawing.

Original post:
I haven’t played in forever but feeling the urge to join an event again.
So count me in.

Preferred times are CET evenings (19pm GMT+)

12 Likes

I’m in.
Preferred times:
5-9pm EST (Weekdays)
1-9pm EST (Weekends)

13 Likes

GET HYPE yo

6 Likes

Brand new faces and returning faces! I love it!

11 Likes

I’m interested, my timezone is GMT

10 Likes

I always want to see IYL do well so I’ll tentatively sign up. I’m available mostly on PST evenings

10 Likes

I have had dwindling interest due to dwindling competition. My main motivation is to be the best Yomi player. For awhile, that looked like being the king of the smallest village (possibly dwindling to a small family hut). For some reason, the trend seems to have reversed. Only time will tell, but for now I will ride the momentum. In.

Time - 5pm-10pm EST

9 Likes

That brings us up to 2 divisions of 10-11. Not quite the level of participation of past years, but enough to have a respectable tournament!

6 Likes

I have seen up to 100 player tournaments. Those were in the old days of growth. Personally, I have thought that 32 active players is the minimum for me to feel compelled to participate. As a matter of fact, I believe 32 players was the original IYL total. We are close to that baseline.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve recently been contrasting w/ the ReBBL Blood Bowl leagues, and they have 8 divisions of 10 people just in the Rookie league (players who are just participating in their first season). I’d love to have those levels of participation, but we’d need some serious community building to get there.

1 Like

We have close to last year’s numbers and there’s still another month of signups.

5 Likes

Don’t know when’s the last time I played, but it’s been awhile… time to get back on it.

East Coast EST Time Zone - Start time i.e. I can start anytime during that range don’t need to be done by top end
Tue-Thurs 7pm-10pm
Sat 8-9am / 5pm-11pm
Sun 8am - 10pm

12 Likes

I’m terrible but I’d be interesting in playing. I’m US/Pacific and can usually play nights and pretty much any time on the weekends. Thanks!

10 Likes

Losing at Yomi is one of my favourite pastimes, sign me up!

I’m in EST and hope to be employed by March, so weekday evenings and any time on the weekend are best for me. If anything changes about that I’ll be sure to update this post ASAP.

10 Likes

I just got eliminated from the Fast Timer tournament, so might as well sign up for this!

Generally weekdays after 8 pm PST or almost any time Saturday is best for me.

9 Likes

There’s a chill in the air. It feels like the Internet’s Eternal Phenomenon has risen once again, ready to do battle.

US Central time, most days between 11:30 AM and 3:00 PM, all day Wednesdays. Second open day depends on work schedule.

11 Likes

Hey sign me up!

Nights and weekends for US east coast work well for me, but put me down as flexible since I can do late night/early morning if needed.

Weekdays EST 4pm-12pm

Weekends EST Noon-Midnight

11 Likes

We now have more people signed up than we had last year. Awesome

8 Likes

I’d been waiting for this moment! Fantastic news. I’m going to wait until later on in the month just to make sure nothing comes up, but I’m most likely in as well. This makes us 4 players away from a full 32.

6 Likes