@undergroundmonorail 4 - 1 @vengefulpickle
I didn’t realize until too late that the yomi client has replays, so I had to skim through a 43 minute video to bring you my analysis. Y’all better appreciate it
- This was a close one; I had a slight health lead for most of the game (and a sick dodge out of Maximum Anarchy, phew), but after I got Zane down to 10 HP I lost a couple of key combats and it was all over.
- I managed a huge lead really early, but it got scary for a hot minute. Suddenly none of my reads were paying off and I was in lethal range. I managed to squeak out a win but it was way closer than you’d have guessed a handful of turns in.
- Honestly, not a lot to say about this one. Solid play from both of us but as far as my untrained eyes can see, no real “game-defining” moments. Just some good back-and-forth that ended up coming out in my favour. I did manage to reveal a Joker to save myself from dodge->lethal Maximum Anarchy, though :3
- It’s really scary having to fight someone as fast as me! Turn 1 I pulled off Q, pump with J, pump with J, 4, 5, 6, and refused to search for aces to stay in SotF, and that’s kind of representitive of the whole game. We probably had about the same number of combat wins, but I was able to pull off tastier combos from them and it added up. (And yes, looking at it now I see that I could have done that first combo better, but fast timer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
- This game stayed close until we were both at about half health, at which point I was able to set up a nice 7QK loop that carried me pretty much the rest of the way home.
ggs, pickle! Now that I’ve had a taste of this “winning” thing I may have to try it more often.