[Tournament] The Yomi Olympic Carnival (Alt Reporting Thread)

Gratz Legion on the tournament win, and gratz to Clan on the 2nd place finish! Huge thanks to CloudCuckooCountry for running the event! Was fun to play this format, for sure.

4 Likes

true dat!
thank u @CloudCuckooCountry was really an interesting format, and really fun to play!

1 Like

Congratulations to Legion on your victory. Huge thank you to all participants for their commitment and patience.

Iā€™m Yomiā€™d out for this year, but Iā€™ll be back next year.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

4 Likes

Iā€™m new to the forums how do I sign up for tourneys?

@Rollmuch Thereā€™s no single place to sign up for tourneys. You just have to keep your eye out for when an post is made announcing a tournament, and then you either post in the thread or DM the person running the tournament to let them know you want to participate.

2 Likes

Thanx Iā€™ll keep an eye open

2 Likes

you did not record any of my fights, not even 1 of the 2 epic dragon clashes between me and @ClanNatioy , Grand Finals included.
Meanie :ā€™( :crying_cat_face: T___T

2 Likes

juicer doesnā€™t like me so he avoids commentating on my matches

2 Likes

@Legion @ClanNatioy For best results, donā€™t play grandfinals the week after Iā€™ve moved myself and my parents, which is also the week of Christmas. :smile:

Honestly after the forum transition it was very difficult for me to keep track of when matches were happening, and Iā€™m not in either of your timezones. Hope Iā€™ll be able to catch some more matches in the future - I find it so much easier, faster, and more interesting to commentate other people playing.

2 Likes
1 Like