[Tournament] The Yomi Olympic Carnival (Alt Reporting Thread)

Apologies CCC. I legit thought there’d been an extension that was holding things up. Moving to one week deadlines at this point seems like a good idea, and I’m definitely in favour of finishing the event rather than abandoning it. Sorry that it’s been such a stressful experience to run. :frowning:

1 Like

Only as a bystander already out of the tournament I still await the result with much enthusiasm :grin:

I hope this rocky first tournament for CCC doesn’t discourage you from trying another one as I found this format to be one I enjoy playing.

1 Like

CCC, i really liked ur tournament ofrmat. the only thing i rec in the future is to not cross post, nor to give too lax deadlines, otherwise matches never get played. IS not the TO duty to run after players like their secretary. If a player is interested, he follows, otherwise better save ur time and patience and drop him out. Maybe cuz is ur first exp as TO, u have been too lenient to those who disrespected ur brilliant idea and hard work.

1 Like

lowtierhero has been DQ’d for not responding. SharpObject advances to Losers Semifinals.

2 Likes

so next fite is @mysticjuicer vs @sharpobject
Go go MJ! make it to the top 3!

1 Like

Reads don’t real confirmed. :wink:

when is ur match scheduled for? :cat:

sharp needs to fight hug0 first, hence my “reads” comment

1 Like

sharpobject 3-0 thehug0naut
:zane::psfist::pschip::jaina:
:gloria::psfist::pschip::vendetta:
:geiger::psfist::pschip::vendetta:

Good games dude!

updated to add music for playing your only crash bomb as oki

2 Likes

reads do exist!

sharpobject and I will fight on Wednesday, 7pm Eastern Time
BOOM BOOM CLAP!

1 Like

sharpobject 3-2 mysticjuicer
:zane::pschip::psfist::troq:
:gloria::pschip::psfist::onimaru:
:gloria::psfist::pschip::geiger:
:zane::psfist::pschip::geiger:
:geiger::psfist::pschip::geiger:

sounds for guessing wrong a lot of times, trying to ~next level~ your opponent and still being wrong, and eventually winning anyway

Good games !!

guys where’s :rook:

2 Likes

Very good games. :smile: Sad I couldn’t clean my plate, but you showed me a lot of places where my play can improve, and it came down to the last combat. Still got that first time top 4 finish, so I’m happy about that.

Thanks to @CloudCuckooCountry for putting on a great tourney! Really loved the format!

2 Likes

oh boy, not looking forward to my upcoming mu

2 Likes

i believe in you, Clan!

2 Likes

In a very hard fought match ClanNatioy wins 3 - 2

SharpObject 2 - 3 ClanNatioy

:gloria: < :midori:
:gloria: < :grave:
:gloria: > :bbb:
:geiger: > :bbb:
:zane: < :bbb:

This format is super stressful, lol. I really wanted to get specific mu here and luckily for me I got the main mu I wanted which was Midori vs Gloria. GGs SharpObject. It was a fun and tense set.

@Legion I’m coming back for you get ready for rounds 2 and hopefully, for me, 3.

4 Likes

Dream on, Kid :imp:

1 Like

Revenge matches are the best kind of matches :grin:

1 Like

Dragon Clashed!

Legion Vs @ClanNatioy

I win 3-0!!!

:valerie: :psfist::pschip::midori:
:grave::psfist::pschip::grave:
:geiger::psfist::pschip::grave:

GGs mate! Was a fun set! sorry u did not get blocks as midori :’(

5 Likes

fun set for sure. Yeah that Midori situation was frustrating but you played well and deserved the win. Some valuable lessons were learned. Lesson number 1 being don’t wake up 10 minutes before game time, the brain isn’t working so well, lol. The upside to the loss is we don’t have to worry about scheduling another match after Christmas and don’t have to stress about plays.

Well done on the win. Italy gets the Gold and I was only able to bring home the Silver for Denmark.

This format, while fun, has got to be the most stressful format. “but I don’t want to play Midori into Geiger” Fear of Geiger is a real phobia.

3 Likes