I don’t have a fancy drawing video like @snoc, but I rolled in up Persophone:
Signups will run until 23:59 UTC on Saturday, February 1st, with first matches sent out the next day.
You will have a week to play your matches, with the deadline being every Sunday at midnight, and conversations sent out by Monday at noon.
Hall of fame:
- Chiefest Magistrate: ExSeth
- Most Devious Strategist: @Caralad
- Validated Optimist: @mysticjuicer
- Dedicated Student: @mysticjuicer
- All players must only play Persephone.
- Double elimination/round robin depending on signups.
- Best of 7/first to 4.
- Medium timer.
- Rules enforced.
- Double KO is a win for neither side and must be replayed.
- Priority rules are as in the physical game (but not enforced in the client). The lower life player has priority, and may play abilities, or demand that the opponent plays abilities, first.
- Playing ahead is allowed and encouraged, but be sure to include TOs in any scheduling conversations.
- Scheduling conflicts and other contentious situations will be adjudicated by the TOs.
- Be a good sport and have fun!
If the entry count is less than 8, the tournament will be a round robin format, and otherwise double elimination.