[Tournament] Rook's Rock 'n Rumble

I most likely won’t have any internet from the 14th-17th of September, FYI

1 Like

I’m in! Playing for {Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack}

8 Likes

I’ll play for the Spotify cash (I don’t even have an account!)

As for favourite…hmm tough choice. But I’ll go for Absolute Greatest by Queen

6 Likes

I’ll join in on this madness! I shall play for Adore Delano’s Till Death Do Us Party.

5 Likes

On one hand I kind of want to play Yomi, but on the other, if there are 16 people in the tournament that might be a lot of work… : (

OUT

2 Likes

I would love this more if it was, indeed, a one day tournament ^^

1 Like

Sorry to hear it Redless! I don’t want to change the format at this point because enough people have committed to the way it was originally advertised. I’ll probably host some one-days (with admittedly less prize support, I ain’t made of cash) alongside this, though, so keep an eye out.

3 Likes

Ok I will play. I had a hard time deciding on an album, but since I already bought Undertale soundtrack I would like to play for $10 of Steam Wallet credit. I will also play under the banner of Undertale soundtrack.

6 Likes

Sign me up coach. Have to verify the price but think I’ll be playing for Partynextdoor 3 by Partynextdoor

5 Likes

Fresh site, fresh Deadman.
(still rockin’ :chibigwen:, tho, so CP me imo)
In for some Spotify action, though I’ll be battling in the name of Linkin Park and their Hybrid Theory album.

7 Likes

I no longer even really own anything that can play CDs with, so I guess maybe I’ll play for a month’s subscription fees for Apple Music? Currently can’t stop listening to Genesis, especially Invisible Touch.

6 Likes

I will sign up, but only because I want to represent MMCCXV by little known British artist Highfive Spaceship.

6 Likes

I would like to sign up, though I’ll probably be fighting for Pandora One so I can listen to Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes and others of the like.

7 Likes

Hey folks! I’m really diggin the enthusiastic turnout. For logistics reasons (this is my first tournament that I’ve ever run) I’m gonna put a cap on the signups at 32. Not a huge danger that we’ll meet/exceed that, but just in case.

6 Likes

I’m in! I’ll be playing for TEXTURES of TOKYO vol.01.

6 Likes

@Phrawger lol I just noticed that I wasn’t clear in my signup post: the album is just called “Heirs” and I got carried away because I’m a huge ASIWYFA fanboy. Here is a (totally legal, I’m sure) Youtube link.

2 Likes

I’m down! I’m playing for The Dear Hunter’s Act V: Hymns With the Devil In Confessional.

6 Likes

If me being unavailable for the first week isn’t a problem, in . Playing for Xenon by Mechina

5 Likes

Here I am! Rook you like a hurricane! :rook:

Really cool idea for a tournament, and thanks @Phrawger for putting a prize on the line! I’ll be playing for Spotify monies, but here’s one of my favorite albums: Scorpions - Love at First Sting.

5 Likes

Already have Spotify and don’t do cds so sign me up to play for $10 steam wallet monies if that’s an option.

Probably not my current fav album, but the Battle of Los Angeles by Rage Against the Machine would be the album that first got me into rock and guitar playing. I will rep it by shouting at my PC about the evils of the establishment during my matches

8 Likes