News Shop
Events Forums

[Tournament] Rook's Rock 'n Rumble

In, playing for the majestic Heirs, by And So I Watch You From Afar

Give me a month of Spotify Premium pls

In The Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson

@Leontes @MadKing possible to add this to the ‘events’ page?

Yup! Will do after I’ve had my coffee T_T

YOU GUYS HAVE GOOD TASTE @Redless @mysticjuicer @Zejety @CKR @MadKing

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am in! I will play for the original Undertale OST. Been too lazy to buy it myself, so far :nauticaldog:

I’ll play for TOHO INST EDM3 by Spacelectro

I’m in! I’ll play for a month of Spotify, but my favorite album is Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold!

I most likely won’t have any internet from the 14th-17th of September, FYI

I’m in! Playing for {Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack}

I’ll play for the Spotify cash (I don’t even have an account!)

As for favourite…hmm tough choice. But I’ll go for Absolute Greatest by Queen

I’ll join in on this madness! I shall play for Adore Delano’s Till Death Do Us Party.

On one hand I kind of want to play Yomi, but on the other, if there are 16 people in the tournament that might be a lot of work… : (

OUT

I would love this more if it was, indeed, a one day tournament ^^

Sorry to hear it Redless! I don’t want to change the format at this point because enough people have committed to the way it was originally advertised. I’ll probably host some one-days (with admittedly less prize support, I ain’t made of cash) alongside this, though, so keep an eye out.

Ok I will play. I had a hard time deciding on an album, but since I already bought Undertale soundtrack I would like to play for $10 of Steam Wallet credit. I will also play under the banner of Undertale soundtrack.

Sign me up coach. Have to verify the price but think I’ll be playing for Partynextdoor 3 by Partynextdoor

Fresh site, fresh Deadman.
(still rockin’ :chibigwen:, tho, so CP me imo)
In for some Spotify action, though I’ll be battling in the name of Linkin Park and their Hybrid Theory album.

I no longer even really own anything that can play CDs with, so I guess maybe I’ll play for a month’s subscription fees for Apple Music? Currently can’t stop listening to Genesis, especially Invisible Touch.