News Shop
Events Forums

[Tournament] NFTT round 7! Second last chance!

@Bob199, @CKR, @KenkakuKnight, @sharpobject, @volcanya, @wampuh, @Fivec, @Legion, @snoc, @biohazard-26

You are all hereby summoned to be reminded that you all have points in the Neiguttens Fast Timer Tournament, and that there is still a chance to qualify for the top 8!

Those who do end up qualifying to the top 8 are invited to play for the sweet sweet prize of 200$, so this is the second to last time you will be able to qualify to fight for those sweet sweet monitas.

So to you, and of course, to anyone else not mentioned and willing to play, show up and get those poitns! :smiley:

I’m tentatively in. I’m actually only available for about 2.5 hours from the start time. So, whether or not I can play for the duration is dependent on the number of entrants.

Yeah sure, I plan on playing. I have it marked down on my calendar already, but thanks for the reminder.

It’s on the Saturday after next, yes?

2 a.m. ftl 哭哭

Yes, not this saturday, but the last saturday in the month ^^ there is a time link in the first post ^^ Hope to see you there! :smiley:

Ooooh, I’m totally down to participate again!

Peeps, reminder here to get in the tournament in a few hours!

Sory, due to work obligations, I’ll have to drop this week’s event. Good luck to all!

http://challonge.com/NFTT7

The Bracket is here :smiley:

Game 7:

Zejety beats Leontes 2-0
:bbb::psfist::knockdown::midori:
:bbb::psfist::knockdown::grave:

Why throw when you can :psfist:ATTACK :psfist:?

@SouthpawHare apparently this is a double elim tournament and we’re supposed to play right now lol

Caralad vs the general

:degrey: :pschip: :psfist: :lum:
:zane: :psfist: :pschip: :lum:
:zane: :psfist: :pschip: :lum:

NFTT7
FaceOnMars vs. Leontes
:gwen: :pschip: :psfist: :midori:
:gwen: :pschip: :psfist: :midori:

FaceOnMars vs. The General
:gwen: :pschip: :psfist: :lum:
:gwen: :pschip: :psfist: :lum:

nuff said
Edit: Adjusted number of games actually played. Even though I only lost 2 games per set it sure as hell felt like three. Thank You Niijima-san for pointing out the nakedly obvious.

Caralad vs Shin Fluffy (fluffiness)

:bbb: :psfist: :pschip: :bbb:
:bbb: :pschip: :psfist: :gloria:
:zane: :psfist: :pschip: :gloria:

Zejety beats @MR75 (I think?) 2-0
:gwen::psfist::knockdown::grave:
:gwen::psfist::knockdown::grave:

Caralad vs @Zejety

:rook: :pschip: :psfist: :gwen:
:rook: :psfist: :pschip: :gwen:
:rook: :psfist: :pschip: :bbb:

Fun fact, in the last game bbb did about 25 damage at range. And still almost won.

The King is dead

Caralad vs @Fluffiness

:zane: :pschip: :psfist: :zane:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :zane:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :jaina:

Reset!

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :rook:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :gwen:

GG’s all.

Only FoM can lose 3 games in a first to 2 set.

Thanks for joining people! :smiley: Congrats on breaking the E U C U R S E @Caralad, and ending up on second place collectively!

At this point, it seems like Fluffiness, Caralad and FourLiberties are secured a spot in the top 8. But one of @Zejety, @Niijima-san, @BD_Corro could end up outside of top 8, if the point spread from the next tournament ends up being “rigged” against them.

Everyone else needs to get as much points as they can if they want to join. I also havent seen or heard from either @FourLiberties or @Shax these last couple of weeks, so there might be two spots in the top eight that has to go to places nine and ten, so get those points!