[Tournament] NFTT round 4! Saturday the 27th of May! 30$ prize pool!

6 Games

vs. Corbeau

MidoriGrave
Midori<Grave

vs. Attilian

MidoriZane
Midori<Grave

and Tournament play is really something different.
I m normaly quite confident in the Midori-Grave matchup, but here i got quite fast intimidated, and with midori you simply need to be fearless or manic or both or something in between.
Very good games and my opponents well deserved their victories.
I had lots of fun.

3 Likes

Currently 2-0 vs Europe in finals.

Fluff>EU confirmed?

3 Likes

No real biggie. The situation that happened wasn’t blatantly unfair, and I enjoyed the matches I got.

1 Like

Miss the tournament yesterday (my fault! :sob:)
But I had great fun watching great matches!
Congrats everyone!
And always thanks to @neigutten for hosting!!

2 Likes

As far as I can see, the standings are correct, the only error I made was to not list @Shax s sister!

Thannks for your understanddng! I will make sure to be more careful in the future.

It is not on you at all ^^

1 Like

Gotta say, the fast timer really contributed to my enjoyment of the event. Felt more like fighting game decision-making - from the gut - rather than from-the-head card game decision-making. I hope there’s more of this in the future.

4 Likes

There will be :wink: last weekend in the month ^^

I wish I could of made it for this event. As I said earlier, my birthday happened to fall on the same day. Unfortunately, my five year old niece hijacked my birthday (she claims that I no longer have a birthday because she stole it).:astonished: Her party was at the same time as the event. I will try to make it next time.

Edit: If my birthday was stolen, does that make me eternal?:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I want a cute niece too

2 Likes

For anyone who wants the MUs

Vs @Attilian
:troq: > :zane:
:troq: > :troq:

Vs @mysticjuicer
:bbb: < :grave::
:argagarg: > :grave:
:argagarg: > :troq:

Vs @FourLiberties
:persephone: > :argagarg:
:persephone: > :bbb:

Vs @Attilian again
:persephone: > :troq:
:persephone: < :valerie:
:grave: > :valerie:

Ggs all.
Thanks to @neigutten for hosting, and to @Leontes for letting me join his stream

3 Likes
8 Likes

shakes fist

5 Likes

Checked my paypal this morning and found my prize money. Awesome. Thanks for running a great tournament @neigutten and thanks for the patronage @Shax

3 Likes
5 Likes