[Tournament] NFTT round 4! Saturday the 27th of May! 30$ prize pool!

The Bracket!

http://challonge.com/NFTT4

Welcome to Neiguttens Fast Timer Tournament Series Round 4

• The EU Connection!

Tournament starting time will be Saturday, the 27th of May at 12:00 PDT / 15:00 EDT / 21:00 CEST / 05:00 Melbourne Australia and will last until it is finished. You should not participate if you don’t think you will be able to finish competing.

[details=Time Estimates]Due to the fact that the tournament doesn’t require signups, I can’t predict how long the tournament will last, but each round can last for up to 30 minutes maximum but should most likely only take somewhere around 15-20 minutes. This means that an 8 players will be done somewhere in the ballpark of 2,5 hours or 3 hours, if we assume bathroom breaks and such. A 16 person bracket will take around 3.5 to 4 hours.[/details] Format: Double-Elimination
Timer: Fast
Set Length: Best of 3 / First to 2
Double KOs: Counts as a WIN for both players, which means that both need to stick with their character.
Prize:
1st. A paypal giftcard worth 20$
2nd. A paypal giftcard worth 10$

Sign up: I will start accepting signups 30 minutes before the tournament starts, show up in the game lobby, holla at me to make sure I enter you into the bracket. Signup will be closed 5 minutes before the tournament starts. Please try to be in the lobby 30 minutes before, so that I don’t get a rush of people wanting to be added right before signups closes.

Rules: Please read through the rules. Also, community feedback is essential for making the rules fair. So if there are rules I havent thought of, or rules that are overreaching for what it should be, let me know.

NFTT: Each tournament will be seeded based on participants previous performance, using Capcom Protour points system for Tier two tournaments. In november, the top 8 players who has the most points total will be invited to a tournament, where they will be playing for 100$. More information about that here.

3 Likes

Sorry, I have been asleep at the wheel, so this topic is way to late! But it is up now, and people can rejoice!

I’ll be on vacation but I’ll participate in spirit. :wink:

1 Like

You mean Saturday, the 27th of May?

Also, Round 4?

3 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

I’ll try not to miss this one by 5 min. lol

2 Likes

This has gone into my calendar. Really want to make this. I’m going to T1000 anybody who tries to stop or distract me from entering this time.

3 Likes

Excellent, you’ll get there in time to lose to Fluffisis.

4 Likes

mysticjuicer chuckled. “You mean the Chaos Emeralds?”

2 Likes

May 27th is my birthday. I already have my gift. I bought myself a Nintendo Switch. A great secondary gift would be a NFTT win. We shall see.

4 Likes

You would have to bring your A-game, because there are only sharks in the pool!

1 Like

I recall seeing something in the NFTT handbook about receiving a first round bye on your birthday.:wink:

2 Likes

The first one I will probably be able to attend! I look forward to it! :smiley:

4 Likes

One week left! Who is ready?!

2 Likes

Hmmmm I think I juuuuust make it in time. Might be a few minutes late

2 Likes

Ready!!!:laughing:

1 Like

Count me in.

2 Likes

Got to keep getting them points for the invitational!

2 Likes

Tomorroooooow!

Who wants money?!

2 Likes

I want to give it a try. Call me in.
Will be playing with the “Sturmhammerfaust”-account. I think ist way too late to merge it with my old browseraccount(See Forumname) somehow?

First Tournament Hype!!!

3 Likes