[TOURNAMENT] Lum's Lucky Lottery: 3 of a Kind

No you can’t.

4 Likes

Wow.

I have 7 characters at Grandmaster ok.

1 Like

And I have 20 characters at GM 11. Doesn’t mean I can play them.

That aside, we’ve made it to a nice bracket size! Not bad for my second hosted tournament. I’m still taking signups, though, so don’t feel left out if you haven’t joined yet!

1 Like

I’m in, honeycakes.

3 Likes

I’ll go ahead and pencil you in for now. You might get lucky and we may end up with an uneven bracket. If we do, there’s a chance you might get a bye into the second round.

1 Like

Wow, lies.

Ooof I gotta get in on this one plzzzzz :stuck_out_tongue: :chibilum:

6 Likes

Just under 2 weeks to go before this thing kicks off. Have you bought your raffle ticket yet?
:smiley:

I’ve been thinking about it and I think I’m going to back out.

Good luck everyone!

i really hope this is some elaborate trick to sign back up last min to troll us lol

6 Likes

I’ll join this and embarrass myself.

Unlike Fivec, I really can play only one character

9 Likes

I will play

3 Likes

And with SirHandsome’s entry, we’ve hit an even 20 players! If only @JonnyD hadn’t withdrawn, we’d be at lucky 21. :smiley:

There’s still time to show interest and sign up! Don’t miss your chance to take part in the true shenanigans!

7 Likes

I thought it was two! :midori::menelker:

4 Likes

Me reading in a mocking tone…
“One of the best ways to learn how to play against a character is to play as them. Plus playing more characters might show you a character you like.”

Blah Blah Blah…

I’m gonna suck real bad
in

5 Likes

It’s the final week of signups! Get in while you can!

I am going to drop from this. @mysticjuicer & @vengefulpickle , I will be dropping from the 19xx and IYL, as well. I recently received a job offer that makes relatively good money but requires overtime.

Also, I am focusing on my health. About a year ago, I started to have negative symptoms from an unhealthy lifestyle that went on for too long. I have been on the Wahls protocol (basically 9 cups of vegetables that consists of 3 cups greens, 3 cups sulfur rich vegetables, and 3 cups colored vegetables with about 8 oz of grass fed beef, organ meat or salmon a day) for about a month to improve my diet.

The next thing that I plan on implementing is strength and cardio training. My 60 year old dad is going to be my partner. This should give me some fantastic bonding time with my father. Also, this should help him because one of the biggest reasons for health decline comes after a person reaches age 60. The elderly lose too much muscle mass.

I met a lot of great people here. Unfortunately, I am hanging up my Yomi cards for good. I will miss this community. I have had many great matches. I really feel like I got to know some of you on a deeper level just by trying to outplay you at this game.

Finally, I will leave with a piece of advice for you guys and gals. Don’t wait to turn an unhealthy lifestyle around. Small symptoms will continue to mount up. I have always been strong and athletic. Hell, I thought my body could only be hurt temporarily. One day, I looked in the mirror and realized that 20 year old guy that used to be 6’1 and 195 is now 38 and weighs in over 250. I just felt sick and tired. Fight back.

16 Likes

Do what you need to do in order to take care of you. Yomi is secondary to your physical health.
Congratulations on the job, though. Hopefully the overtime won’t take too much of a toll on you either.

5 Likes

goddbye and have a good life CKR. i’ll miss you :’(

1 Like

Ahh, the secret edition of single character showdown where we all have to play as @JonnyD

In.

5 Likes