[Tournament] IYL6 SIGNUP/HYPE THREAD - Starts March 3rd! - Signups close Thursday 3/1

Let’s do it. :quince:

8 Likes

yooooooooooooo! :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s with great sadness that I’m gonna have to pass on IYL this year (and probably summer smash too). I’m really running low on spare time to dedicate to scheduling, what with everything going on in my life right now. Hopefully next year I’ll return to active yomi duty :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

i’m throwing my hat in the ring.

i’m in an odd us timezone, arizona standard time. (arizona is always utc -700 and does not observe daylight savings time. So until march 13th, i’m equivalent to us mountain standard time. after march 13, i’ll be equivalent to us pacific daylight time.)

i’m a housewife though, and i have a generally flexible schedule. i can do anytime after noon (utc 1900) most weekdays.

8 Likes

You will be missed. :cry:

7 Likes

hello i have been coerced by my good friend MI-GO HUNTER to enter IYL6 this year

i will totally not be picking rook every game

:rook:

edit: preferred time is tuesday/thursday any time

12 Likes

Sign me up

Timezone is CST

6 Likes

I’m in. Doing it for my man Juushichi.

4 Likes

PUT ME IN COACH

JST Timezone

5 Likes

wowowow!

wampuh???
Fenix?!?!
RINZLER!!!

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Rinzler the God.

1 Like

I will play. I prefer to play any time on Sundays, 6pm-midnight PST on Mondays and Tuesdays, maybe also any time on Saturdays.

2 Likes

The mi-go(d) hunter, too? :o

Glad to have ye back!! :smiley_cat::codexquince:

5 Likes

Please remember to post your preferred time of playing, if you haven’t done so already.

2 Likes

It’s a bit difficult for me to say, I can be very flexible unless I have some prior commitment, which will naturally vary from week to week.

But I am at CET (GMT +1 until DST starts on March 25., then GMT +2) and generally free to play between 14.00 GMT and 21.00 GMT on weekdays, and between 10.00 and and 23.00 on weekends.

1 Like

I’m available 6pm-12pm Central (12am-6am UTC) on weekdays and generally free at any time during the weekends.

1 Like

My prefered time is 8:30am UTC to 12:30pm UTC

I’ve also edited this into my original post in this thread.

It looks like I’m moving soon so not really sure what my new schedule is going to look like. PST evenings I guess. It’s pretty much a shot in the dark at this point.

1 Like

PST evenings work best for me as well though I am overall pretty flexible.

1 Like

I’m going to be hard to schedule the first week (Family/friends coming down), but I want to play. So sign me up n stufz.

EST Evenings.

4 Likes