Overall Pools Standings
Second Round Matchups
|Seed||Bye||First Round Matchup|
|1||Caralad||Southpawhare vs. Fivec|
|3||copper8642||Bomber678 vs. snoc/
Morningstar Sanctuary Standings
- copper8642 (6-3, 0.575)
- Bomber678 (5-4, 0.600)
- Fivec (4-4, 0.419)
- migohunter (5-4, 0.545)
- sharpobject (4-5, 0.472)
ThreeHeadedMonkey (3-5, 0.452) desiderata (3-6, 0.400) UTRALAW (2-7, 0.351)
- Caralad (9-2, 0.674)
- MR75 (9-3, 0.620)
- SouthpawHare (7-4, 0.510)
- snoc (5-4, 0.568)
- variable (4-5, 0.515)
Attilian (6-5, 0.500) ArthurWynne (5-6, 0.523) GutterOwl (4-7, 0.442) Ivan (4-7, 0.452) MysticDeadman (3-8, 0.343)
Flagstone City Standings
- FenixOfTheAshes (9-2, 0.644)
- mysticjuicer (8-3, 0.630)
- CKR (8-3, 0.675)
- Leontes (8-4, 0.617)
- JonnyD (6-6, 0.500)
Fluffiness (5-6, 0.489) flagrantangles (5-6, 0.429) Hobusu (4-7, 0.467) CarpeGuitarrem (5-7, 0.458) FaceOnMars (4-7, 0.450) Rinzler (4-8, 0.400) vengefulpickle (3-9, 0.356)
- Mid timer
- Spectators can see hands is recommended off, can be on if both players agree
- Rules enforced
- Double Blind character selection for the first game
- Standard Counterpick rules (Loser of last game may pick a different character, winner is locked to the same character)
- No random character select (you may randomly pick your character, but you cannot declare “Random” as your character, and proceed to randomly switch your character after games you win)
- Players are allowed one five minute break and three pause of thirty seconds or less, unless both players agree to allow it. Violations will result in a forfeit, if the other player chooses to take it.
- A double K.O. results in a replay, with no win or loss to either player
- In the event of a server crash, that individual match or round will not count and must be replayed
- Play-in matches are best-of-7, with the 4-seed having a 1-game advantage over the 5-seed. All playoff matches are best-of-7.
All other miscellaneous rules can be found in this post.
I will be out of the country from June 3rd to June 16th, with limited internet access. Thus, this post will be updated a little slower than normal, and TO decisions may either be wholly decided by vengefulpickle, or may be slightly delayed.
Play-in matches are best-of-7. However, the 4-seed will start with a one-game advantage over the 5-seed. This means that the 4-seed needs to win three games to win the match, whereas the 5-seed needs to win four games to win the match.
CKR vs. JonnyD
Thursday June 21st, 0000 UTC (6/20, 8:00pm EDT)