News Shop
Events Forums

[Tournament] eXperimental Codex Asyncronous sPring Swiss 2019 (XCAPS19) - Draft Tourney!

Getting married and going offline? Big occasion!

Have a wonderful wedding @codexnewb, thanks for participating!

Apologies for the day-late posting gang, here are the new matchups!

XCAPS19 Round 4

1. [XCAPS19] zhavier vs Marto :timer_clock:
  2. [XCAPS19] Dreamfire :knockdown: :white_flag: : vs EricF :medal_sports:
  3. [XCAPS19] bansa :medal_sports: vs bolyarich :knockdown:
  4. [XCAPS19] CarpeGuitarrem :medal_sports: vs Nekoatl :knockdown: :skull_and_crossbones:
  5. [XCAPS19] Bomber678 :medal_sports: vs James :knockdown: :skull_and_crossbones:

@Shadow_Night_Black gets a bye in hopes last week’s matchup vs. EricF can be caught up to, and @charnel_mouse and I are the first to be officially eliminated (with @codexnewb conceding based on scheduling)

GL HF to all those remaining!

grats, mate. Wish you a world of luck and happiness!

@FrozenStorm I’m going to have no internet access for the next week and a half, so with 2 losses, I think I’ll just drop out too. GL HF to everyone still standing!

Sorry to hear that @Dreamfire, but appreciate the heads up :slight_smile:

With @Shadow_Night_Black also completely MIA, That leaves us with 7 remaining (hopefully @Marto will come back soon as well)

XCAPS19 Round 5

1. [XCAPS19] bansa :knockdown: vs zhavier :medal_sports:
  2. [XCAPS19] EricF vs Marto :timer_clock:
  3. [XCAPS19] bolyarich :medal_sports: vs CarpeGuitarrem :knockdown: :skull_and_crossbones:

@Bomber678 was assigned the bye :wave:

GL HF ALL!

Working on winning this event with the lowest possible “stength of schedule”

@EricF I don’t think your SoS has much bearing on your known and recognized skill :wink:

Well we do kinda need @Marto to finish his games to have 100% perfect matchmaking, but I will give him until EOD before adjudicating his R4 match. In the meantime this is the most proper seeding we have

XCAPS19 Round 6

1. [XCAPS19] zhavier vs EricF
  2. [XCAPS19] Marto vs bolyarich
  3. [XCAPS19] Bomber678 vs bansa

@CarpeGuitarrem was eliminated last round, and we will have at least one more elimination (potentially two) this round.

GL HF ALL!