[Tournament] Codex Asynchronous suMmer Swiss (CAMS19)

Yes me

Someone please recode these forums into something useable

1 Like

Well, yeah, I’m in. Tagging @Nopethebard, since he was asking about tournaments.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this?

The requirement for 10 chars is considered a nuisance sometimes

2 Likes

And the “is the body clear?? IS IT A REAL SENTENCE??”
Yes you stupid forum I just want to write “yes me” WITHOUT ANYTHING ELSE IN THE POST

My personal biggest pet peeve is not being able to revert (accidental) edits, where I write my new turn over my previous one. I recently found out the software supports it, but that privilege is only extended to mods…

It’s true that a lot of the “features” obstruct play-by-post and some other uses we frequently need. I have been meaning for a couple years to try my hand at creating a web interface for PbF. Perhaps one day™

FYI, you can access a previous post’s raw data that you can no longer edit (or wasn’t your post in the first place), by navigating to https://forums.sirlingames.com/raw/#topicId/#threadPostIndex, like this. I can’t find such a way to access the raw post data of a previous revision, so I have submitted a feature request.

6 Likes

I want to participate. I’ll get back to you in a week or so with my Codex.

3 Likes

Calling all active players and former tourney participants, join the party!

@Persephone @hardy83 @CarpeGuitarrem @bolyarich @legion @unity @flagrantangles @MindstabThrull @James @Nekoatl

1 Like

(continued from above b/c you can arbitrarily only tag ten players in a post…)

@bansa
@EricF @Bob199 @lettucemode @mysticjuicer @Dreamfire @Jadiel @YoungBuck @Marto @Mooseknuckles

@Castanietzsche

Because I happened to notice the name was missing

2 Likes

I probably missed a bunch, ty Zhav (anyone else notice a buddy missing, go ahead and tag 'em)

I think I’ll join! Put me down as mono-white for now, I may change it later.

2 Likes

I’m in, but no idea what deck to play.

2 Likes

I’ll participate, not sure yet what I’ll be playing, though.

3 Likes

You know what? I think I’ll play Mono-White.

2 Likes

I don’t see any restrictions on Codex, correct? In that case, let’s see if this [Necro]/Blood/Finesse idea I’ve been cooking with has any legs!

4 Likes

That deck sounds terrifying.

2 Likes

Why would you feel compelled to unleash such horrors on us?

1 Like

Tournaments are play to win, mate :wink: expect no mercy in gameplay, but plenty of friendliness otherwise

3 Likes

I will smile and be very friendly while i crush you. :smiley:

6 Likes