[Tournament] Codex Asynchronous suMmer Swiss (CAMS) 2017

Thanks, got it.

New pairings will go up every Tuesday. You’re “supposed” to finish your match before the next pairings go up, but if it runs long for whatever reason there is no penalty until the Tuesday following (so, 2 weeks total), as long as both players are taking occasional turns, or communicating why they can’t.

Extensions after 2 weeks are on a case-by-case basis.

2 Likes

@EricF I very nearly played with the blue starter, inspired by your effort last tournament, but when I made @Nekoatl decide which deck I should pick, he said it should be this one. Next time!

Also, @FrozenStorm, called it :smiley:

1 Like

Somebody has to play “standard meta” so we get an idea of how these crazy decks hold up against known strength XD

Plus playing PPA with you reminded me how fun it is to play, always so many viable options to weigh every turn!

2 Likes

This is something I miss when playing mono-color decks…

2 Likes

Ack! I totally meant to put in the [Present]/Strength/Anarchy that everyone voted for!

But I checked my PM, and I did PM you [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth. I don’t know why; either I was typing from memory and my brain frazzled, or I copy and pasted from the wrong thread.

Would anyone object to my deck being switched to the [Present]/Strength/Anarchy I announced earlier? I really wasn’t trying to be tricky!

6 Likes

I want Present/Strength/Anarchy as was posted publically! That’s just DeGreying! Please vote to make it happen everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

he got a bye so i dont think it matters if he switches.

1 Like

I agree it’s fine for the pirate to change his deck.

3 Likes

So… I’m playing three games which is probably too much but non of them have moved very quickly. Does anyone here who plays a lot wants to try out some weird decks as I figure out the basics? @ARMed_PIrate/@Shadow_Night_Black/@FrozenStorm

1 Like

Always happy to show the ropes :slight_smile: start a thread w/ whatever decks you want to play with / against

1 Like

Ahh FrozenStorm beat me to it, but I’m happy to do the same!

1 Like

I’ve stacked the deck aggressively against him. How crazy should I go on you?

As long as it’s not the red starter, go for it!

I’ll update your deck.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Current Standings:

FrozenStorm ([Past]/Peace/Anarchy) 2-0
EricF ([Future]/Peace/Necro) 1-0
zhavier ([Discipline]/Present/Anarchy) 1-0
Penatronic ([Discipline]/Blood/Law) 1-0
Jadiel ([Necro]/Anarchy/Blood) 1-0
Shadow-Night-Black ([Feral]/Present/Truth) 1-1
petE ([Discipline]/Blood/Necro) 1-1
ARMed-PIrate ([Present]/Strength/Anarchy) 0-1-1
Eijolend ([Finesse]/Discipline/Disease) 0-1-1
Bob199 ([Past]/Strength/Growth) 0-2
holytispon ([Demon]/Future/Truth) 0-2

Have Games in Progress:

2 Likes

Our game ended on Monday, with a quick win to FrozenStorm

2 Likes

Round 2

CAMS 2017: EricF ([Future]/Peace/Necro) vs. zhavier ([Discipline]/Present/Anarchy)
CAMS 2017: Jadiel ([Necro]/Anarchy/Blood) vs. Penatronic ([Discipline]/Blood/Law)
CAMS 2017: FrozenStorm ([Past]/Peace/Anarchy) vs. ARMed-PIrate ([Present]/Strength/Anarchy)
CAMS 2017: Bob199 ([Past]/Strength/Growth) vs. Shadow-Night-Black ([Feral]/Present/Truth)
CAMS 2017: petE ([Discipline]/Blood/Necro) vs. holytispon ([Demon]/Future/Truth)
Eijolend ([Finesse]/Discipline/Disease) gets the BYE

Good luck, everyone!

2 Likes

Round 3

CAMS 2017: Jadiel ([Necro]/Anarchy/Blood) vs. EricF ([Future]/Peace/Necro)
CAMS 2017: zhavier ([Discipline]/Present/Anarchy) vs. FrozenStorm ([Past]/Peace/Anarchy)
CAMS 2017: Penatronic ([Discipline]/Blood/Law) vs. petE ([Discipline]/Blood/Necro)
CAMS 2017: ARMed-PIrate ([Present]/Strength/Anarchy) vs. Shadow-Night-Black ([Feral]/Present/Truth)
CAMS 2017: Eijolend ([Finesse]/Discipline/Disease) vs. Bob199 ([Past]/Strength/Growth)
holytispon ([Demon]/Future/Truth) gets the BYE

4 Likes