[Tournament] 19XX: Kerfuffle 3 - Tournament Complete - Legion Wins!

except i hate degrey’s guts :joy:
(i would actually ban only him and zane. i have no beef with troq )

Speaking as someone who plays both Quince and Geiger, I’ve never really had a problem with Geiger, even when playing Quince. I actually enjoy that matchup.

I think 19XX could be either of these things:

A. Ban Zane/Troq
B. Also ban Geiger/DeGrey
C. Also ban Grave/Setsuki

Basically each set of bans creates a new meta each time. We could then say that Arg and Lum possibly terrorize the characters who are left, much like the top tier of current 19XX is clearly Grave and Setsuki imo.

In essence, there will always be a top tier. I think we all understand and accept this. But maybe 19XX should just run the numbers on what the most popular characters are and then ban those so that we see new matchups, lol. I think BBB might end up banned in a format like that, ha.

7 Likes

Sorry for not responding earlier. Still would like to parcticipate.

3 Likes

apology NOT ACCEPTED!

GET HIM!!!

4 Likes

One last week to sign-up for this event!

edit: it would be sick if we could get 32 participants for dat perfect bracket. Only need 2 more!

You mean one more, in

5 Likes

Remind me sometime tomorrow and I’ll poke my friend (who isn’t on the forums yet) to see if he’d like to join. I think he’d like it if he tried, but I’m sure he doesn’t want a text at midnight… :wink:

1 Like

One last week to get one last participant! 32 hype!

1 Like

I guess I’ll join.

6 Likes

Aaawwww yeeeaaaa @Juushichi !

AND THUS!

IT

IS

TRULY

LIT!

9 Likes

Prepare your bodies and minds. First conversations will go out this weekend.

http://challonge.com/Kerfuffle3

Thank you, everyone, for making this possible. <3

5 Likes

Sick it’s my good close friend Juushichi

1 Like

Looks like you have to go through ME (…and one other guy…) first! Have at thee!

Mystic Deadman vs. @Fusxfaranto right at the off? #GwenMeta is super real, folks!

4 Likes

@mysticjuicer, if you invite me into the match convos, I’d be happy to put them onto the IYL Calendar (maybe I should just rename it the Yomi Tournament Calendar).

4 Likes

That’d be sweet! Thank you!

1 Like

R1, snoc vs @wowarlok

:valerie: :psfist::pschip: :gwen: Deal 34 damage off 2556AA turn 1, sit on lead for rest of game
:valerie: :psfist::pschip: :argagarg: I start with infinity face cards and draw hardly any (non-10) throws, but manage to K through an Ace block into 45 damage (max without 7s)
:valerie: :pschip::psfist: :argagarg: This time I draw no normals and don’t manage to pull off the win.
:gloria: :psfist::pschip: :argagarg: I DID IT I FIGURED OUT THE MU DESPITE ARG DRAWING ALL HIS ACES
:gloria: :pschip::psfist: :valerie: This was a really interesting one. Came down to a lot of 50/50 combats but my reads didn’t real enough
:geiger: :pschip::pschip: :valerie: WAIT OOPS MISCLICK SORRY
:valerie: :psfist::pschip: :valerie: Lots of thought about this, considered Lum but didn’t want to risk losing and facing Arg in the ace match. In the end I trusted in my waifu to prove that she loves me more~~~~

snoc wins 4-2!

GGs @wowarlok, you played well and I wish you all the best luck in the lower bracket!

7 Likes

GutterOwl 4-3 @MR75

:onimaru::knockdown::psfist::grave:
:onimaru::psfist::knockdown::grave:
:persephone:::psfist::knockdown::grave:

Salty Perse runback is real, folks. Don’t let your memes be dreams.

Two matches went to timer, and most matches were at sub-10 in Grave’s deck. Longest set of Yomi I’ve ever played.

9 Likes

Bob199 4:2 Zqxx

:codexsetsuki: X O :codexargagarg:
:chibigloria: OOO XXX :codexargagarg::codexmidori::codexsetsuki:
:chibigloria: X O :codexsetsuki:
:valerie: O X :codexsetsuki:

Ggs

4 Likes