Thursday Night Throwdown: Week 8

Forgive me for hijacking the thread before the evening officially starts:
Does anyone want to play some Puzzle Strike casuals before Yomi starts?

Heads up, people!

Iā€™ll be opening up the lobby for THURSDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN approximately 1 hour after this is posted! Hope to see all of you, veterans and newcomers alike then!

3 Likes

Lobby is open, thanks for the late notice OP. Do your job and get everyone hype the right way, God!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who came out to this weekā€™s edition of Wednesday Night Warzone/Thursday Night Throwdown!

7 solid hours of people being people and playing cards! lol@dedgaem.

I may not be available to host next weekā€™s installment, though if anyone else is up to it, feel free to do so. See you all next time!

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting this great event MD. It was a lot of fun to play casuals with a lot of people - Legends and newbies /like me/ :sunglasses:
Next Wednesday /May 24/ its official not working day for my country. So i will wait for some casual play after 1800-2100 UTC and houpe that will become Wednesday Casuals Evening Ep 3. See you on the arena, guys :crossed_swords: :wink:

3 Likes

@Attilian has opened a room for the third Wednesday Night Throwdown! Anyone who isnā€™t already in the room, come join the fun!

1 Like

Randomed Arg and went on a 3, almost 4, game streak.

I feel dirty.

2 Likes

I am too late nooooooooooo

1 Like

Itā€™s OK, copper. Thereā€™s always next week. :slight_smile:

No, shut up.
His tardiness has now resulted in him being banned from all casual rooms for the rest of forever.
Heā€™s going to have to take his goonery to pure tournament settings.

git gud skrub

3 Likes

Wednesday Casuals this evening? :imp:
I will be there after 1930UTC, sharping my blade :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Wednesday Night Throwdown will indeed be on time tonight!

Tune in at 3:00 PM (UTC -5) for the DEEPEST, HYPEST, FILTHIEST CASUALS!

5 Likes

Wednesday Night Throwdown is live in approximately 10 minutes from this post!

A month of MYSTIC HYPEMAN HOSTINGS, GET HYPE KIDDOS

3 Likes

This was super fun! The random MUs were hilarious though, including a Setsuki mirror that had two different turns where we both played Q and a turn where we both got Speed of the Fox. @MysticDeadman was disgusted, but I was laughing the whole timeā€¦

3 Likes

He didnā€™t say anything at the time, but Iā€™m pretty sure @migohunter was probably near a toilet or trash can that entire match.

3 Likes

Setsuki mirrors * puke *

Like we discussed at the time, there are worse mirrors. I think BBB, Geiger and Arg were brought up as candidates for worst.

Geiger mirrors are hype, get out.

1 Like

Hey, it wasnā€™t me! Iā€™m just reporting what others said!

ā€¦Though Iā€™ll admit to saying BBB. Still, I wasnā€™t the only one who said that!

@MysticDeadman, no casuals tonight?