Team USA vs The World 5 - Team USA Wins - Leads Series 3-2

If some one needs an assistant commentator I can be there or if USA is lacking a 5th player I could join the team for some comic relief.

4 Likes

I can play for US. Still deciding my three, though.

2 Likes

hmmm, this day is no problem for me so I could sign up as an alt for USA. My ELO is probably garbage though.

2 Likes

@shax , I will put you in. Your ELO is in the top 69 percentile. That is definitely pretty good. Not everyone can be in the top 1 percent, but through improvement anyone can get there. I am using ELO because I think it is way better than having team captains and having them use subjective opinions. This way is simple. The players with the best track record will play.

4 Likes

I completely agree. I mostly thought my ELO was bad because I havenā€™t been consistently active, and my record was bipolar even when I was.

:valerie::persephone::troq:

2 Likes

I will play :gloria::geiger::troq: for team USA

3 Likes

Iā€™m way too out of practice to play this time but Iā€™ll make sure to turn up and watch, this is always the hypest event in yomi

2 Likes

Damn, having to miss this hypefest again due to prearranged stuff :frowning:

I have put in the request to gave the day off with work. Just need to wait and see now.

2 Likes

Je suis francais.
Does that count?

Iā€™ll defect to Russia for this one.

You about carried the USA to victory during the last match. This isnā€™t Yomi without borders.

1 Like

FIne.

AMERICA FOREVER

3 Likes

My work schedule has mysteriously changed, and there is suddenly a higher chance of this being cast.

5 Likes

Still need some more brave World Warriors!

I dunno man, Iā€™m washed up. I donā€™t even play Troq anymore.

Every team needs itā€™s heart though Bomber. Be our heart.

If Team World needs me, Iā€™m there.

:troq: :lum: :grave:

5 Likes

I was gonna say thatā€™s juicerā€™s job, but then I remembered heā€™s a traitor who hates fun and plays Troq

7 Likes

Come on Bomber, you know you wanna get FDBā€™d three times in one round again :wink:

5 Likes