Lobber
Ember Sparks
Bloodrage Ogre
Scorch
Mad Man
Bombaster
[/details]

[details=My Thoughts]
Next turn will either be maxing out Drakk or teching up. Workering charge b/c I don’t really see using it when I’m getting card pinched, would rather have more units available for War Drums if I go that route. Grabbing Kidnapping as it’d be great to steal a BC and combined with Ember Sparks, should be able to break up some stuff.
[/details]

Hi @FrozenStorm - I’m sorry about the delay. I’ve been traveling extensively and in combination with a lot of work and moving, I have not been able to get to Codex. In the past, I was able to play when traveling but this time around I’ve been really busy and can’t find the headspace to make a move. I just landed last night and I’m flying again today… so hopefully I can get back into the game soon but it might have to wait until September 5th.

2 Likes

No sweat dude, this is just for funsies

1 Like

Hey Frozen, I’m sorry - I hate dropping games but after a while being busy at work, I didn’t really get back to Codex. Not sure why, but kind of fell out of the obsession. It’s a little hard to get back into it though I’m sure it’ll return at some point - I do love the game.

2 Likes

No sweat dude, it’s definitely gotten quieter around here. Hope it picks back up at some point but if not, it was fun while it lasted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any number of things could be contributing: the start of the new school year, a bunch of hurricanes, work, etc. For me it was partially getting sick (like 20 days out of the last month and a half–two separate bouts of different colds/flu-like crap), a whole ton of shows I watch hitting Netflix (last year’s seasons), getting into a few new books, having to plan a few parties, and getting obsessed with learning or reading a few other games (Ethnos and Dusk City Outlaws, specifically).

I do hope it picks up again!

2 Likes

For me as well it’s been an unrelated break that led to being focused on other games (partly exploring and waiting for TI4). It’s also that I didn’t play as much with the physical copy that I have, so playing only online makes it hard to maintain the excitement.

I do love the game and I have no doubt I’ll get back into it at some point.

1 Like