Tactical Fantasy Strike: Mystic Deadman Plays XCOM 2 featuring the Fantasy Strike Universe

Oh ouch! Are you starting all the way from scratch then? That’s painful :worried:

1 Like

No, not quite that severe. Just after the opening mission.

Though I did learn a lesson about recording. Save scum your session, in case recording oopsies happen.

Oh you can choose an attitude?
google

Hmm… I’d probably be laid back. Though you probably already created me. Oops!

I can’t remember if I had you as Laid Back or Happy-Go-Lucky. I can change that though, if you want.

Also, I’m going to upload episode 2 tonight and make the first 2 episodes viewable in the morning. GET HYPE FOR POSSIBLY BAD DECSIONS

Also, I’ve got news for a certain @Plum

2 Likes

ripperoni.

Either is fine.

Wait, PLUM? NOOOOO

Golly you guys are quick to jump to conclusions. It could be good news, it could be bad news. All I said was that it was news.

1 Like

In pieces.

My character got a tax rebate, which she spent on a really nice spa day?

3 Likes

You may or may not have come up as a Dark VIP, and I may or may not have been forced to put a bullet into your head.

(The previous statement may or may not be slander and lies)

1 Like

Playlist is live!
2 episodes are ready for judgement!

Watch it here!

3 Likes
First

The game sounds are a little too loud for your commentary. Otherwise I love you fam!
Edit: or they where in the first ep…

There are many False Plums out there, but there is only one True Plum

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that when I checked over it. I turned the sounds down a little, so I come through clearer on following episodes. I may tweak it a touch more when I record again on Tuesday. Family’s home Friday-Monday, so I won’t get any progress made on that run.

That being said, I’ve already got episodes 3 & 4 recorded, so I may do an episode per day over the weekend.

So I looked it up and X-COM 2 is currently 45-50% off on steam. For your convenience, that’s $33 for the game and $37.50 for digital deluxe. 37 hours left as of this post.

3 Likes

@MysticDeadman, there is a severe lack of updates. I have a sacrificial goat on hand but I need it for college. Please take my humble offering of a YouTube subscription in it’s stead.

4 Likes

Very well. For your offering, I shall bestow upon the land not one, but TWO epsiodes.

3 Likes

Episodes 3 & 4 are live!

What do you guys think so far? Have I made it seem like I’m semi-competent at commanding troops? Or have I blown so many opportunities I’m starting to look like the Trump Campaign?

Also, episode 4 is probably my favorite so far for reasons.
#PlumWhy #PlumTho

1 Like

I asked for an update, but what are these feelings?

1 Like

The soul-crushing embrace of failure by proxy.

2 Likes