Tabletopia Mod

Which will arrive 1st? The Tabletopia Mod or the KS shipping? Any updates on this?

Oh man, September is just going to be one heck of a month, isn’t it

Every time they give me a new build, I give them a bunch of bullets describing how to fix it/improve it, and then I wait a week.

This is my life >_<

1 Like

Are those lists at least getting shorter and/or more specific?

Yeah, but I have to keep my eyes peeled constantly for weird things happening, like the Worker cards mysteriously disappearing.

Not another time warp…

4 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve read the front page of Tabletopia, and I have a few newbie questions:

• I’ve seen unity plugin for browser mentioned. Is this just for live demos, or is it needed for games to work. Because, well, we all know how well it works.
  • It looks like there will be a free or paying accounts to access the app when it launches. Will we need a specific account level to play Codex, or does any tier work and we have something extra to pay per game? How do designer monetize the game they put on the platform?
  • Lastly, it seems to be in early access still. Is Codex’s digital release linked to the release of the “normal” Tabletopia version, or will it be available as soon as it’s implemented in the early access version?

Sorry if it’s been answered already in the legacy forums, I admit I was too lazy to scroll through the pages.

1 Like

I would not depend on browser version at all. Not sure exactly on the account tiers but I believe gold members can invite guests to play premium games? Leontes is the better guide on this question and the last one.

They’ve been giving me a browser version of the game for testing purposes, but that’s like… private mode I think. The web version is pretty bad, and I’m assuming that a lot of my gripes with the UI might actually be fixed when I use the real one.

The game will indeed be a part of the higher tier memberships, i.e. it won’t be in the free shop for the game.

It will be in the early access version of TableTopia, I believe.

If any of this stuff changes I will report it to you guys asap, but this is the agreement so far.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to see how good it plays!

Tabletopia is 50% off on Steam, so it’s only $4.99 right now. Sale ends 10/21 at 10am PDT.

3 Likes

Any word on this, @Leontes? Tabletopia is on sale on steam, and I’d buy it if codex is anywhere near a release.

Codex won’t be on there until the official release. Tabletopia has stated that those who buy Early Access would get 1 free month of Gold membership at launch, so buying it for $5 now seems worth it.

I’ve been told December, but who knows honestly :confused:

Just in case you didn’t get the update: Codex won’t be available before the full release of Tabletopia. [quote=“Leontes, post:14, topic:74”]
Codex won’t be on there until the official release. Tabletopia has stated that those who buy Early Access would get 1 free month of Gold membership at launch, so buying it for $5 now seems worth it.

I’ve been told December, but who knows honestly :confused:
[/quote]

1 Like