SuperBrawl Saturday [Tournament]

Now that that’s out of the way, let’s talk about the Internet’s Eternal Phenomenon’s TO debut.

Rules for the tourney are as follows:

-Single Elimination (Based on participation)
-Best of 3 (First to 2)
-Standard CP (Double-blind to start, winner stays, loser may change)
-Fast Timer
-Double KOs are wins for both sides unless on match point. Replay the MU on match point.

Winner gets the honor of being the Deadman’s first CHAMPION and will receive a swanky-yet-gaudy Championship Belt to be designed and delivered at a later date.

Original Start Time is scheduled for Saturday, February 11th at 12:00 PM CST, 1 PM EST, 6 PM GMT, and 7 AM Honolulu.

If you’re interested, let me know either here, at The Other Site, or in-game within 30 minutes of the scheduled start time. If need be, I can be flexible with said start time.

3 Likes

Sounds like fun! Not sure if I will be available. If so, I’ll be online before start time to confirm. I would prefer a slightly later starting time if possible.

GLHF everyone!

1 Like

Oh MAN! I am on a vacation that weekend, otherwise I would TOTALLY come and bust some chops, rustle everyones jimmies and otherwise be there.

Lets keep the Bo3 Fast timer tournaments rolling peeps! :smiley:

I will likely be busy, but if not, I’ll play.

I’ll participate.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m going to have to cancel this event. I will most likely be losing access to the Internet for at least a week to a week and a half, so I won’t be able to host it.

Thanks for the interest, though.