Summer Smash V - Round 1 deadline is July 15th

I’ll be the Emerald Herald from ds2

“bearer seek seek lest”

9 Likes

Hi hi sign me up please!! I’m not usually one much for video games but I do love RCT so lemme be that real cute entertainer avatar with the panda costume :stuck_out_tongue: (no one is surprised right??) :lum:

59%20PM

9 Likes

Bracket will likely be going up later today, so it’s your last chance to sneak in.

@mastrblastr are you still in? if so who’s your character

2 Likes

ooh can I just squeak in with Monster Ock from the Spiderman PS1 game?

5 Likes

Well with you in we’re 2 away from a 32 man bracket.

1 Like

Alright, the bracket is now live. I’ll start conversations for the match ups soon. I’ve enabled predictions for the winners bracket to allow for a little bit of fun in trying to figure out how things will go.

The top 8 seeding based on last years results are

1. Fluffiness
  2. Niijima-san
  3. SirHandsome
  4. SouthpawHare
  5. GutterOwl
  6. Bob199
  7. flagrantangles
  8. CKR

https://challonge.com/yomiSummersmashv

Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

@Niijima-san
@mysticjuicer
@GutterOwl
@vengefulpickle
@MR75
@Zqxx
@CKR
@Bob199
@Fluffiness
@UTRALAW

2 Likes

@variable
@Xiba
@Ivan
@ThreeHeadedMonkey
@hamvvar
@ArthurWynne
@MysticDeadman
@Jengajam
@Leontes
@mastrblastr

2 Likes

@flagrantangles
@FenixOfTheAshes
@SouthpawHare
@SirHandsome
@Zejety
@JodySalerno
@Shax
@lum_at_1st_sight
@snoc

3 Likes

I’m giving people two weeks for the first round, but all future rounds will likely be one week. Some later winners round matches may have a slightly longer time frame simply due to the fact that they will not be holding up other games.

I’ll keep predictions open until the first result is in, so if you want to join in the prediction metagame, do so fast!

1 Like

I made a prediction but I can’t seem to do any predictions for the loser’s bracket. :open_mouth: OH WELL.

Predictions are for winners bracket only. I could have set it for losers bracket too but that gets really complex!

Sounds like somebody hates fun.

Did I not post in time to get in the bracket? Not a huge deal for me if I don’t get in, I just found out that my life might be getting hectic again before too much longer.

Shit I missed you. I’ll see if I can see add you in.

Alright, you’re in as seed 31.

@flagrantangles You’ll need to redo your prediction I’m afraid. But just for you, I added loser bracket predictions.

2 Likes

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

@Rinzler joins as The Monster Hunter from…Monster Hunter

Signups are now 100% closed, thats it, lock it up. Sorry to those who have posted predictions.

8 Likes

Okay, there we go. My final prediction is far more personally hopeful than my previous iterations. THEY SAY THIRD TIME’S THE CHARM, AMIRITE?!

7 Likes

32 Sign-Ups! Yomi Resurrection now available on Steam and IOS.

9 Likes

I’m starting to think that this post was a Galaxy Brain move intended to motivate folks to come out of the woodwork to prove it wrong and save Yomi. Well played @Niijima-san, well played.

10 Likes

You’re still one move behind.

6 Likes