Summer Smash IV

In.

I started playing basketball again so I am going to pick Cyber Dwarf from Barkley: Shut Up and Jam Gaiden.

Which begs the question, @Bob199 which shut up and jam character will get farther?

7 Likes

DieMyDarling aka IamNobody is one of my absolute favorite players from Yomi 1.0 (at least in my limited history). He is deserving of equal parts love and fear. May all your hotel rooms have wonderful internet connections and your family be healthy and happy.

6 Likes

More importantly, which of us will keep their top 8 streak going or not?

2 Likes

In.

15 Likes

Honestly, this should surprise me.
Honestly, this does not.

8 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m new to this whole card battling phenomenon. I am student-council president and a very diligent student, and I would just like to say I will give this tournament my all!

14 Likes

Iā€™m digging the Persona 5 love in here

2 Likes

We love new players! :smiley:

1 Like

I am sorry it was very rude of me to not introduce myself properly. My name is Makoto Niijima. I am a third-year student at Shujin Academy and my likes are studying, doing whatever adults ask of me, and shoes that are comfortable for pigeon-toes. My dislikes are disturbances at school, career criminals, and near-constant rumor mongering among my fellow students.

Also if anyone has heard anything untoward about our volleyball coach I assure you itā€™s all hearsay.

7 Likes

I will play. My name is plumlum.
My character is Frankie Foster from Fosterā€™s Home for Imaginary Friends

2 Likes

Iā€™m in.

9S (Nier: Automata) (picture to be edited in later)

7 Likes

Characters for this tournament have to originate in video games.

1 Like

Sign me up, havenā€™t played in a long time so this should be fun.

Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)

8 Likes

Is this thing still accepting sign ups? If so, Iā€™ll play, as Jazz Jackrabbit

3 Likes

Count me in. Repping Gregg from Night in the Woods.

Oh, someone already took Night in the Woods.

Uhhh,

Samus from Super Metroid?

5 Likes

Iā€™m in

Iā€™ll play as the Metal Slug POW

8 Likes

Whatā€™s the start date for this?

Round 1 will probably be the last week of June.

5 Likes

@Jengajam, if you and the other players in the tourny want, if you include me in match scheduling threads, Iā€™ll do my best to put the games onto the IYL Calendar, like Iā€™ve been doing with the IYL matches.

4 Likes